Wednsday night

The two friends kept chatting on the couch until there was the first knock on the door. Budo sat up and answered. Mina Rai and Sho Kunin beamed as Budo opened the door. "Good evening," Mina said. She was wearing a red, flowy dress with a big white ribbon tied in her hair. Sho was dressed in khaki pants with a blue polo shirt.

"Good evening Mina-chan, you look nice," Budo said, not even looking at the girl. Mina blushed.

Soon after them, Shima Shita and Juku Ren followed. Shima wore a blue sundress and Sho wore a green T-shirt and blue jeans. After them, Riku Soma and Hojiro Zameshiro came through the door.

"Alright! Now that everyone's here, we can 'party'" Budo air quoted. With that everyone started talking amongst themselves. Ayano quietly stepped over to the snack table and started nibbling on the cute cheese and crackers. Ayano observed the party that was happening before her. Mina Rai was arm wrestling with Hojiro Zameshiro, Juku Ren laughed with Riku Soma, Sho Kunin Shima Shita and Budo Matsuta we're chatting about Shima's hair, and Ayano looked at herself, lonely, eating snacks. She sighed.

Why did she agree to come to this stupid party anyway. She knew that this would end up happening. She shouldn't have listened to Info-chan, she should have just killed him earlier that day when they were getting drinks!

"Hey Aishi-chan," A familiar voice said to the angry Ayano. Ayano looked up to find Hojiro Zameshiro standing in front of her.

"Hello Zameshiro-sama," Ayano said blankly.

"We're about to play a game, would you like to join us?" Hojiro said with a risen smile on his face.

"Sure," Ayano said, faking a smile. She had nothing better to do.

"So what are we playing," Shima said excitedly.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Mina blushed.

"What is this, the 1980s," Riku laughed in his rich British accent.

"Come on Riku, it could be fun," Budo blushed, looking at Ayano. Budo grabbed and empty bottle of Pretzy that was laying on his coffee table.

"Alright Mina-chan, since it was your idea, you can spin first," Sho said as they all formed as circle. Budo handed Mina the bottle.

"M-mm, fine!" Mina pouted as she snatched the bottle from Budo's grasp. She leaned into the middle of the circle.

Her shaking hand spun the bottle clockwise and it went around and around until it stopped and Mina's face went red. A disgusted look spread across Mina's blushed face as she stood up to meet the cause of her troubles in the middle of the circle. Sho Kunin's face went white. The bottle was only inches away from pointing to him. Instead, Juku Ren stood in the middle with a chivalrous smile on his face. It was obvious that he was only doing it to please the audience, but Sho wasn't pleased. Besides, his heart belonged to Shima Shite. Mina looked at the boy and leaned in with her lips puckered. Juju grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer.

Their one second kiss had Sho infuriated. Juju leaned back and smiled as he sat back down next to Sho. Sho turned his back to his traitor friend. A shaken up Mina sat down next to Shima and Shima touched her best friends shoulder as a way of showing her that she'll be okay. The two girls whispered to each other as Budo grabbed the bottle.

"Ayano-chan! It's your turn!" Budo said handing her the glass cylinder.

"Wha- Why me!" Ayano stuttered as she took the cold glass into her equally as cold hand.

"You're sitting to the right of Mina-chan! That means it's your turn," Budo said. Ayano nervously spun the Pretzy bottle. Ayano was mesmerized as she watched it spin, paying careful attention to whom it came across. After what felt like years for the poor girl, he spun finally landed on a purple haired boy sitting directly across from Ayano. With shaky legs Ayano stood up.