Thursday, January 22nd

Ayano and Budo walked to Akedemi High in silence. Budo could not help but look at the beauty that walked beside him. Ayano felt his black, grey eyes burn into her head. She looked over at Budo and he immediately averted his gaze.

"Budo-kun, I'm sorry for ruining you're party last night," Ayano said. Budo stopped walking and looked Ayano straight in her Charcoal eyes.

"Ruin it? I got to kiss the most beautiful girl I've ever met," Budo said. Ayano intensity blushed and looked down in embarrassment as she remembered what had happened last night. "And besides, you couldn't help it. Riku was being and ass so if anything, he ruined the party. Nobody blames you for last nights events," Budo said, speaking for the rest of the people who were at the party. He put his soft hand on Ayano's shoulder. Ayano exhaled as if she hadn't been breathing that entire time. They continued to school without saying a word to each other.

"Ayano-chan, how are you feeling?" Mina yelled from across the corridor as Ayano was changing her shoes. Mina ran towards Ayano with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm feeling fine, thank you," Ayano said blank faced. Although Ayano didn't show it, she was glad that she had people call her a friend. "Thank you for standing up for me yesterday," Ayano said, perking up.

"Well don't thank me, thank Budo, he's the one who kissed you." Ayano cover Mina's mouth. People stared in curiosity at them. The two new friends started walking to the martial arts room.

"Yell it louder so the whole world can hear you," Ayano said sarcastically.

"Sorry, it just looked so real. Is there anything going on between you two?" Mina asked. Ayano remembered the soft touch of Budo's pale lips on hers. At the time, she wasn't paying attention to how amazing that kiss felt but looking back, she realized how much she really enjoyed it.

Budo is pretty cute...

"No, there's nothing going on between us," Ayano said with her head down. She shouldn't get too attached to him if she wanted to complete this mission. As if on cue, Ayano's phone buzzed with a text from Info-chan.

"Remember, don't get too attached! If you could kill your 'senpai' then you can kill Budo Matsuta, easy!"

Ayano reread the text over and over in her head. Ayano needed to reel back from Budo beige she started to rely on him more than she already did. She already felt herself needing him when she was having anxiety. She needed to get away... Now!

She sprinted away from Mina Rai as they neared the martial arts room. She scurried down the stairs and her raven hair swayed behind her. "Ayano-chan! Wait!" Minda yelled across the passage. "What is up with her," Mina laughed to herself. She continued on to her club, wondering where Ayano was off to in such a hurry. She shuffled into the martial arts room and was greeted by her fellow members.

"Where is Ayano-chan, I thought I saw you guys walking together," Budo said to Mina.

"Yeah, I'm really worried about her because of last night, is she okay?" Shima Shita asked worriedly.

"She seemed good at first, but she got a text on her phone and then she ran away. Was she acting weird this morning while you guys were walking to school, Budo-kun," Mina turned to Budo Matsuta.

"What do you mean she ran away!? I have to go find her," Budo said sprinting out of the door and down the stairs to Ayano's classroom. He peeped through the thick, glass windows and saw Ayano's desk. He noticed markings on her desk. He slowly creeped inside the classroom to take a closer look. Written in Sharpie marker were horrible messages and threats.

"You're worthless!"
"Go jump off of the roof."

..."Murderer"...

"I Know where she is!" Budo thought to himself.

Budo rushed out of the room and slammed the sliding doors into place. He ran as fast as he could down the second flight of stairs and dashed to the courtyard where Taro Yamada's fountain was.

He spotted the back of Ayano handing Saki Miyu something. The cyan haired girl grabbed the item. Budo saw a turquoise bra in Saki's hands. Budo turned away in embarrassment. His red face, although embarrassed, looked relieved.

I guess she is okay after all

He walked away satisfied, knowing that his new friend is safe. He stepped up the stairs and he felt a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Budo! You're supposed to be in the martial arts club! What are you doing down here?" Ayano asked.

While doing Saki Miyu a favor, Ayano realized that she didn't need to be worried about getting attached to Budo. She was trained to not get attached to her missions, she could get fired (killed) if she messed up a clients mission. Having minimal emotions helped with not taking a liking to her victim when it came to missions where you need to get closer to the victim for some reason.

Ayano worked for a corporation called Hitmen. People call The Boss and tell Them who they want dead. The Boss transfers the client over to Info-chan who referred them to one of her workers. One of those workers in Ayano Aishi. Someone out there wants Budo Matsuta dead and nAyano is not going to let emotions get in the way.

"Ayano-chan... Ayano-chan!" Budo said waving his hand in front of Ayano's porcelain face.

"Huh," Ayano said jerking her head to the left to face Budo as the two walked up the stairs. Ayano stumbled in her tracks and stepped on her shoe lace. She took another step forward and started falling face first on the stairs. The top of her head hit the corner of the next step.

"Ayano!" Budo yelled the last words Ayano Aishi heard.

——————————————————————————
Hi everyone~ Thanks so much for reading and hopefully enjoying this chapter! I love you all so much! A special thanks goes to MistBorn-SprenDeath I'm going to be doing special shoutouts more often so vote and comment on chapters if you'd like it to be you! Love y'all so much!!!

-Ella<3