Monday Afternoon

Budo lovingly stared at Ayano, watching her facial expressions change as he awaited her answer. Ayano's charcoal eyes teared up as a smile curled on her porcelain face. She parted her lips "Ye-"

BEEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The school's fire alarm cut Ayano off. Their classmates ran past them in a hurry to get out of the building.

Budo grabbed Ayano's hand and they ran down the stairs, and outside with the rest of the students.

"Alright!" The school's P.E. teacher spoke with a clipboard in her hand. "That was a good drill! You guys made it out here in good time!" The teacher pointed toward the building which had stopped beeping. "You guys can get back to lunch now!"

The group of students headed back towards the building. Ayano and Budo both took a deep breath and began walking back to the school.

Bzz!

Ayano's phone buzzed in her hand. She glanced at her message.

New message from Info-chan

"So what were you going to say?" Budo asked as Ayano read the message.

Info-chan: Wow. You're a big shot now huh? You may have eliminated that obstacle, but the person that wants your "boyfriend" dead wont stop at just us. They're coming themselves. And they're coming for you too.

"Ayano?" Budo said.

"Ayano?"

——————————————————————

Hi guys!! I know this chapter is really short, but i swear chapters will come more often now!! I hope you enjoyed it!! I mean it when I say I love you guys!!

-Ella<3