Development

A/N: The extra people in this chapter are two of my OC's that are kinda like side characters.

After 1 week:

Izuku could of course not expect huge changes from only one week of training, so the first week ended up being the hardest.

He had completed his application to Nabu, while he had filled in his free days with training in Bespino forest.

During this first month, he would search for all moves and fighting styles necessary in battle and try to get in the basics of them. He learned basic self-defense like Ju-Jitsu or Taekwondo. Taking inspiration from Mirko, he settled for a few moves he could perform with his legs.

He would also develop so far in just a week that he had an 8% grasp on OFA. His maximum was pushed to 20%. Even if it injured him greatly, that extra 12 % could be fatal in battle.

After 2 weeks:

Izuku had developed much more than expected after just 2 weeks. He had achieved a 10% grasp on OFA, while his maximum percentage reached 21%.

He had also become a novice at fighting with basic combat styles like Karate, kick-boxing, and normal boxing. But, there was one move he had come up with on his own that would give him the upper hand in a close-quarters fight. Shock Blitz. It was a combination of Karate and Boxing where he would fake a sweep with the legs and then retract it at the last moment only to take that momentum and charge up with an uppercut. If it hit, he was sure that he would have knocked out his enemy.

However, the last day of this week was the first day at Nabu, and he was already scared that his development would slow down.

After 3 weeks:

Even though he was scared that school would ruin his chance at making it to 15%. It was really comfortable to not be exhausted all the time.

He made sure that he would wake up early to do some training before going to school. During recess, he would always go for a run to not get rusty. After school, he would go straight to the forest and start training on his quirk until late at night. He would come home around 9 at night, and his mother was equally scared each time, even though he would always tell her to not worry no matter what.

During this week he came up with two new moves that were powerful, but not trump cards. His first move was something he called Snake's Bite. He would charge at the enemy, dodge their counter, and stab them in the side with pointy hands to paralyze that side. His other move was called Eagles Assault. He would jump high in the air and use the walls or roof to jump off and kick or jab at his enemy. This attack was a combo attack as it could be used several times to inflict damage.

He also developed as much as possible, by gaining 12% control. However, his maximum didn't seem to increase.

In his new school, he had decided to try and make some friends. He had met a girl and a boy that both seemed like nice people. They hit it off right away. The girl was just under his height at 5 ft 6. Surprisingly, he had grown to 5 ft 7. She had long, light blue hair with dazzling, ocean blue eyes. She was one of the beauties of the school, and her casual wear was a baggy black sweater with a black skirt and ankle-high socks with light blue shoes. She seemed to have a hearing quirk, as her ears were cat-like and on top of her head, increasing her cuteness. Her name was Airi Usui:

The guy was a chill dude, and he also had blue hair, only it was a lot darker than Airi's

The guy was a chill dude, and he also had blue hair, only it was a lot darker than Airi's. He had dark blue eyes and a light tan. He was taller than both his friends at 5 ft 9. His personality was a lot like Izuku's. Wanting to help or at least assist people if they needed it. He was kind and caring but if anyone hurt his friends, he would turn mad and was not afraid to throw some punches if he had to. However, only Airi and Izuku were his friends because of his quirklessness. His casual wear was brown shoes, black shorts, and a blue sleeveless shirt that matched his hair and eyes. His name was Haruto Kabayashi:

 His name was Haruto Kabayashi:

(I don't own any of the photos. They just fit quite well to my OC's. My original OC's didn't have any casual clothes, so I just described what are in the pictures.)

After a month:

This was it. Izuku was finally finished with his training, and just in time too. It was the last day of the month, and he had just managed to use 15% without hurting himself.

His physique was much stronger than it should be, and his body had developed to fit his muscles. Now he was just under Haruto at 5 ft 8. His maximum was 22%, but it still hurt like a bitch. Too much to rely on.

However, Izuku had come up with a normal move, but also a move that was sure to win him the fight if it landed.

The first move was called Leopards Force. It was a speed-based attack where he would run around the enemy as fast as he could while sending small jabs and kicks toward them to chip down their energy.

His trump card was his most powerful move. It was probably equivalent to that of 25% of OFA if he used 22% of it, and it was called Nations King. The reason being that it was a combination of all his styles. He would throw himself at the enemy and in a flurry of attacks, he would kick, punch, knee, headbutt and throw to knock out the opponent as fast as possible. To describe further, I would say:

He charged his opponent. Threw a kick to the head. The opponent would shoot to one side. Izuku would run and appear on the side opposite of where the enemy was shooting. He would then reel his arm back and punch them down into the ground. Izuku would proceed to grab them and knee them in the gut, then grab their head and headbutt them before grabbing them the last time and throwing them down into the ground.

He had connected well with his new friends but that didn't mean the old Midoriya was gone. He was still a stuttering mess when talking to strangers but now he could at least talk normally to Haruto. Airi was another case, just because she was such a beautiful girl. He still struggled to talk normally toward her. They would often be seen together in class or at recess. Unfortunately, Izuku was unable to spend time with them outside of school due to his training...

- - -