Complicated

Midnight walked toward Izuku seductively as he was stiff throughout his entire body. Except for that part. He was completely quiet and still as Midnight made her way up to him. "Midoriya, right?" She teased him by pressing her body against him, pinning him to the wall. Her young feminine body was something no men could resist. She knew that very well.

Izuku looked into her dazzling purple eyes before trying to get out an answer. "Y-Yes, t-that's me. I-Izuku M-Midoriya." he stuttered out. She honestly felt lucky to even get so close to him. She moved closer to his face. He stared with wide eyes as she evaded his lips and instead whispered in his ear seductively, "Wanna, you know, join me?"

Izuku only gulped before she parted herself from him. He looked at the ground before whispering, "I'm sorry. I have to go." His hair shadowed his eyes and he was impossible to read. Izuku took this opportunity to just make his way down the hall.

Midnight looked on as he left her hanging. That's definitely the first time anyone has said no to her. She didn't know what it was, but her heart hurt a little, seeing him walk away from her made her sad. A huge wave of regret hit her right after he turned the corner.

She's usually the one that all men want, her curves, assets, beauty, but now, the time she was rejected, she felt broken. However, she couldn't help but admire him more for what he just did. It was wrong to just walk up to a stranger and give yourself to them. She felt so stupid, too. She tried to seduce him without taking his feelings into consideration. Yeah, she could be young. Yeah, she was quite immature for being 21 years old. But that was still no excuse to do something like that!

She hit herself in the head before the other teachers and pros came out of the spectator room. They saw Midnight in that outfit and reacted in their own ways. It got her attention as she turned around and looked at her colleagues. They looked at her, some nervous, some uncomfortable, and others just confused. However, there was one person that understood what she tried. It was, of course, the principal. There was a reason he was the principal after all.

She just smiled at them nervously before she bolted down the corridor, and eventually arrived at her changing room. She ran inside and sat down in a chair. Her elbows on her thighs and her head in her hands. 'Why did I just do that?' she thought. 'Why do I have to be so stupid!? I think I generally care for him now, and I just... I did that! I made him uncomfortable! That was so wrong! What is wrong with me!' She was bringing herself down.

You see, 18+ hero, Midnight, real name Nemuri Kayama, can sometimes become really sadistic, but she's also an expert at teasing men. She doesn't know how to control her sadistic side, and never cares if men are hurt because of her. That's why she's questioning both herself and this feeling in her heart right now. Being young and in love was weird.

After contemplating where to go from there, she decided that she would try and approach Izuku and actually get to know him first. Yes, looks were a huge factor for her if she was looking for a partner, but personality was even larger. He was handsome and cute at the same time, and he's All Might's successor. He had to be a gentleman. He just had to.

Nemuri made her way outside after changing into more comfortable clothes. Outside were several stands for food and many people were leaving the area. With thousands of people coming here to see the Sports Festival, it was, of course, going to be crowded when everyone was leaving at the same time.

Nemuri had already given up on looking for Izuku in a crowd this big when a glimpse of green caught the corner of her eye. She looked over there and saw a fluffy mess of green hair enter the section for students changing rooms. What was Izuku supposed to be doing there? She made her way over there quickly and followed him through the halls.

He had just gotten away from Midnight when Izuku finally came outside. He saw that the place was packed with people leaving the arena. He saw that it was way too many people and that he would probably get lost, so instead of waiting for all of them to disperse, he walked over to the students' changing rooms and walked inside to try and find Mei.

He eventually found the changing room for support tech students. He knocked on the door and a voice could be heard on the other side. "Come in." Izuku opened the door to see Mei sitting on a couch with her feet on the ledge and currently looking through a journal about tech pieces.

She looked up from her magazine and immediately lit up. "Izuku!" She walked over to him and gave him a hug, startling him a little before he returned it. They parted from the hug and Izuku was the one to talk. "H-Hatsume, I believe y-you did fantastic in this tournament. T-To think that you would go a-all the way to the s-semi-finals and get 4th place! I'm p-proud of you." He gave her a huge grin that made her face red. "T-Thank you. I didn't expect to go so far and I didn't even plan it, but thanks to your words I decided that I wanted to do well." Mei replied.

Unknown to them, a certain 18+ hero was listening in on their conversation. 'Is that his girlfriend? No, they act way too friendly for it to be romantic feelings or at least a romantic connection between them.' Nemuri was in constant thought of what to do since she couldn't really walk inside and be all buddy, buddy with Izuku, and she had never even met Mei. Power Loader had been very protective over his class when it came to her meeting them. This was all just... complicated.

"Hey, Izuku, you told me earlier that you had a strength-enhancing quirk. If that's true, then why didn't you make it to UA?" Mei asked, curious about why Izuku wasn't in the best hero school with a pretty powerful quirk.

"Um... you see, I tried to get in, buuuut I got 0 points in the practical exam." Izuku nervously scratched the back of his head. "What? How?" Mei asked again, confused as to how he didn't even get any points.

"Well, my quirk was too powerful for my body until last year. Therefore, I've been quirkless for the majority of my life. I didn't even know how to activate it back then during the entrance exam." he replied.

"Hmm, that would make sense. Your quirk could have been dormant... But, you said that you couldn't activate it back then, how about now?" Mei asked, clearly taking interest in Izuku's quirk more and more.

"I am able to handle around 16% IF I course it through my entire body, minimizing the damage it puts on my body. The maximum I can go without breaking any of my bones is 25%, but that still hurts really badly." Izuku explained, flowing ideas for a suit into Mei's head.

"Wow, then your quirk must be really strong since you already have a strong physique-" Mei stopped herself from saying anything more since she just realized what slipped out of her mouth. Izuku just looked at her with a blush as she had one 10x redder.

"Uhm, anyway, I should probably go home since I have to train and you probably have stuff you should do too." Izuku said as he looked at the clock to see that it was already a bit late. He didn't like this uncomfortable situation, both for him and Mei.

(I'm really trying to make this work, but it's harder than I expected. I promise that in the future, it will be a lot better!)

"Oh, um, okay then. I hope I'll see you later then." Mei replied as she looked down at the floor with a sad look in her eyes. Her hands connected behind her back as Izuku was unable to see her face.

"Y-Yeah, same here," Izuku said before he turned around and started walking toward the door. 'Damn it, Izuku! You sounded so rude back there! You made her sad! What's wrong with you?!' He thought to himself as his fist tightened at his side.

Izuku made his way to the door, alone. Nemuri was panicking on the other side. She quickly ran down the hall and to the closest door, before bolting into the room it secured.

Izuku opened the door before looking back one more time and seeing Mei with her back toward him. He looked down in a sad mood and made his way down the hall. He was uninterrupted all the way home, only texting his mom that he'd be back in 5.

- - -

A/N: And I've got another chapter for this story. Sorry for having so many chapters about love and stuff. These few chapters have been very sporadic in quality I believe. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed whatever this was.

Peace!