IMPORTANT! - Clearing Up Some Things

Okay, for those of you who still read this, I plan to try and continue it. However! I do not promise any new updates for the rest of this month. (Mainly cuz Ima be busy with school)

Now, I'm posting this short announcement to clear up a few things that may be confusing in this book. It's not my best story, and therefore the plot is a bit difficult to follow.

- - - - -

Anyway, here are the adjustments / things that weren't clear before:

All Might toward vigilantism:

- I've seen some people reacting about All Might supporting vigilantism. To that, I say: Well yes, but actually, no. The only reason All Might and Nezu allow Izuku to be a vigilante is to lure him into accepting the offer to UA. They believe Izuku will find real danger when being a vigilante. He will then come running to UA for help. That is their plan. Will it work?

One For All With The Pro Heroes:

- I have changed the scene where All Might (Toshinori) introduces Izuku to the pro heroes. He is simply All Might's apprentice, and all the heroes believe Izuku is a late bloomer that All Might found great potential in. They all think he has some kind of strength-enhancing quirk that allows him to stockpile power.

Izuku's Progress With One For All:

- When he first started being a vigilante, Izuku could use 15% of One For All without hurting himself at all. He could use a maximum of 22% of One For All without breaking his bones, meaning he still got injured by using that much.

- Because he continued training and being a vigilante, he continued developing in strength. That is why he could use 16% of One For All at the Sports Festival.

- During his fight with Stain and The Nomu, Izuku managed to use 17% of One For All without injuring himself. It will continue to steadily grow as I continue writing chapters.

Nemuri Kayama Vs Mei Hatsume:

- Nemuri Kayama (Midnight) is aged down to 21 years old. She is still an 18+ hero.

- I think I'll try and juggle Nemuri and Mei's involvement in the story to try and spice up the romance part. As I said in that other announcement, Mei was supposed to be the one Izuku ends up with. Right now, I'm leaning more onto them both ending up with him. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Here are what some characters look like.

- Izuku Midoriya / Patch:

- Nemuri Kayama / Midnight:

- Mei Hatsume:

That's all for today (maybe even this week, month, year). I'm unfortunately pretty busy so there may not be any new chapters before ever.

I'll make up for it by giving you all an extra long and good chapter! Maybe...

Peace!