Real Heroes Stay And Fight

- - -

Izuku was currently moving around the rooftops, like a shadow in the endless blackout of the night. The only source of light was the moon, some streetlights, and his mask shining in the dark. His earpiece on and ready to leap into any action at any second. Geez, being associated with UA has its benefits.

He was nearing the more populated area of Hosu as he landed on a tall building. He stood on the edge of the building, catching whatever breath he had lost. He looked down on the street. The street lights lit up the road and some cars drove around. He removed his mask and held it in his hand. The red color glistened as he thought of the past couple of days.

Ever since the Sports Festival ended, an old vigilante had drawn all the fame to him. A certain hero killer, Stain, and Izuku did not like the sound of him returning. Stain was last spotted in Hosu City when he permanently injured the Turbo Hero: Ingenium. Ultimately paralyzing him and disabling him from hero-work.

Izuku had also been informed that one of the students of UA, Tenya Iida, the one who got defeated by Shinso in the tournament, was the younger brother of the fast hero. Nezu had suspected that Tenya would seek revenge for his older brother. It seemed as though too when he chose to intern with a fairly low-ranked hero located in Hosu.

Izuku put on his mask and looked out at the sky. It was a normal sky with its dark night color and the shining stars, living their own life millions of miles away from him.

Suddenly, his earpiece went off and a police man's voice was heard. "Three humongous creatures have attacked the Center Plaza! Requesting back-up! I repeat, back-up neede-!" The man was cut off as a deafening noise was heard from his earpiece and a roar shortly after.

Izuku looked over to the plaza and saw smoke rise to the sky. He leaped off the building and landed smoothly on a nearby roof before sprinting off toward the site.

He arrived and all he could see was demolition. That was the best way to describe the scene in front of him. However, Izuku could not falter in his mission as he saw three giant creatures destroy more of the already broken-down place. One was bulky and had dark skin but no eyes. Another was a lot skinnier with grey skin and four eyes. The last one was skinny with a gas mask and it had two eyes and wings.

He lept toward the skinnier one and struck with a 15% smash to the face. The creature was sent flying into a building before Izuku was confronted by the huge looking one. It towered over him as he heard other heroes shout at him to get away. The creature struck down on him but he swiftly avoided the attack and jumped to where the other heroes were.

He took a quick look around to see which heroes would be assisting him in this battle. He saw a lot of unimportant and low-rated heroes but there was one he recognized. That hero was the one named Manual, the exact hero that Tenya Iida had applied to, and the speed-quirk user was nowhere to be seen.

"Manual, where's your intern?!" He asked as he took a defensive stance toward his opponents. "Why would I tell you that, Patch? For all I know, you could be after him." Manual replied as he took a stance beside Patch.

"Look, your intern is the brother of Ingenium, and since Stain injured him, your intern is probably out there searching for him right now!" Patch replied, annoyed that he was still looked at as a criminal.

"Shit. Okay, he ran off on the way here and he was gone before I could call after him. It was around the southern part of the city." Manual said. He now fully understood why Iida had interned with him.

Patch didn't reply and instead charged the skinny creature that was now on its way out of the building. He grabbed its head and threw it at the larger creature. The big creature caught its fellow attacker and threw him away.

The skinny creature landed close to the other heroes as they quickly jumped on top of it to hold it down. They managed to do so and eventually restrained the creature. Patch looked around and saw one creature captured, one still standing, and the last one was nowhere to be seen. Not good.

He had to finish this fight fast and charged the remaining creature. It just stood still as it was hit by a 10% smash to the chest. However, it didn't even budge as it grabbed Patch's arm and threw him away. Patch landed near a building and looked up to see the same thing come charging at him as fast as it could. He decided to counter and attacked with Snake's Bite. But, the creature seemed unfazed as it sent an elbow toward Patch's head. Patch could only watch as he saw the elbow come at him. The other heroes that were also there were looking at the situation with scared eyes. If that blow hit, it would be fatal.

Luckily, a certain no. 2 hero arrived at the scene in time to help our young vigilante. He pushed Patch out of the way and grabbed the creature's elbow. He then sent out a wave of flames as hot as the sun to carbonize the creature's cells. It worked as the arm disappeared and the creature went for a full-on assault at the hero. However, Patch knew that the creature was helpless at such a strong hero, so he quickly fled the scene to search for a certain speed-related hot-head.

He ran toward the southern side of the city, looking for Stain as well as escaping from the pro-heroes. He kept running, holding his side as the large creature had squeezed him a little too hard for comfort.

As he kept running, a voice was heard from an alley under him. He stopped on the roof and looked down to get a hold of the situation. In the alleyway, he could see Native, a pro-hero. Iida was laying on the ground, paralyzed. Todoroki was also there. He was paralyzed too. However, they were all unimportant as the one where the voice was coming from was the important one.

"Hah! You all thought you could defeat me? The hero killer Stain?! You are all fake heroes that do it all for your personal reasons." Izuku sweatdropped at the claim. He was right about Native, although nothing was public. Tenya may have been fake right now due to his clouded mind, but that doesn't mean he can't improve. And then we have Todoroki. His father may be Endeavor, one of the fakest heroes, but that doesn't mean he's fake himself. Izuku would agree with Stain on Native being fake, but the other two were too soon to say anything about.

Izuku decided he couldn't stand by and watch any longer as he lept down and stood tall in front of the dual-haired kid, Todoroki. "I am afraid I can't let you do that, Stain." Patch said with a stern voice. Stain looked over to the new-comer and grinned widely. "Patch..."

- - -

A/N: Ayo! Here we go again. Izuku is honestly very good at his work, as well as getting into all kinds of trouble. If you wondered why I never used the word Nomu here, it's because Izuku didn't know what they were. He wasn't there when the USJ attack happened, and the name Nomu was never revealed to the public. Anyway, hope you've enjoyed the story so far... Peace!