First Mission

Izuku had found himself a suitable name for his work. Now, he decided to move out and head toward the bad part of town. Musutafu was really large, so it would take some time to get to where he would patrol.

When he got to Eadou, it was already dark outside, so he decided to roam the area a bit to get a better view of his future workplace. This trip was supposed to be one that would help him in the future since he only wanted to get to know the most suitable places to fight, run away, or hide.

He had planned to explore most of Eadou in this night alone, gradually making his way across the rooftops as he looks down every alley and every street to see which neighborhoods were "bad" and which were "less bad".

He had explored about a fourth of Eadou when he heard a scream closeby. It was a female. 'Okay, Izuku. No shady business and don't get cocky. Go in, save her, move out. Easy as that.' He quickly got over to where he heard the scream from.

He arrived at a dark alleyway and could see two figures inside it. One was dark and menacing, while the other was small and shivering in fear. The scared one looked like it was holding onto someone or something.

Izuku decided that he would not halt any longer as he activated 10% of OFA and charged into the darkness, toward the scary figure. He realized it was a man. The man looked like he was very surprised to see someone there. Izuku sped up and landed a hit on the man's face due to the element of surprise.

The woman from earlier held even tighter onto what she was holding and Izuku decided to try and calm her down. "It's alright mam. I won't let him hurt you," he reassured, taking a fighting stance to try and protect the woman. "Please, run away. He is too powerful." She pleaded back. "I'm afraid I can't do that. After all, what hero would I be if I left now?" he looked back at the woman for a second. He realized that he had two people to defend.

The woman was medium size and looked like she was in her late twenties with a nice hourglass figure. The one she was holding was only 3, maybe 4 years old. It was a small girl with white hair and she was quite short. She was clearly terrified of what was happening. Izuku decided then and there he would not let them get hurt.

"Hahaha, and what do we have here? A wannabe hero? Let's see exactly how much of a hero you are." The man stepped out and revealed himself to be a fierce Yakuza leader, Overhaul.

Overhaul dresses in a black shirt with a white tie and black pants. He also has a pair of white shoes and a brown belt. He has a green jacket with lots of purple fur on his collars and around his neck. He also has white gloves and a red bird beak.

"Overhaul," Izuku said with venom in his voice. "Ah, you've heard of me. Then it's only fair to introduce yourself as well." Overhaul said. "Just call me Patch," Izuku said before he bolted towards Overhaul.

He threw a right hook, but Overhaul easily dodged and tried to grab his arm. Patch, very aware of Overhaul's quirk, quickly moved in the air and kicked Overhaul in the chest to create distance. Overhaul was sent flying into the wall and hit it hard.

The woman could only look at her hero as he was beating Overhaul. Overhaul quickly recovered and placed his hands on the ground to shoot a wave of spikes at Patch. Patch ran toward the spikes and jumped over them before making a powerful move. He used the Shock Blitz, as he slid on the ground and faked a leg sweep. Overhaul reacted early and jumped over the sweep. However, Izuku decided to use 15% when he performed this move as he took the momentum from the sweep and shot up from the ground to deliver a devastating left hook. Overhaul shot up into the air from the punch and hit the wall again.

The woman now had belief in Patch. Maybe he could actually defeat Overhaul? The little girl had also looked from her hiding place to see a man in red and black, hit a man in black, green, and purple. The man in red and black somehow made her feel safe.

Patch landed in a dominating stance and stood against Overhaul. He had his arms crossed in a menacing pose. Overhaul only chuckled before he shot out from the wall toward Patch and reached out for him. Patch dodged by sidestepping, but Overhaul immediately reached for the ground and made spikes come out from behind Patch. The spikes cut open his leg but he managed to dodge the rest. Patch winced in pain at his wound.

'Shit, the longer this goes on, the more I put civilians in danger. I have to end this, now.' Patch attacked Overhaul with a Snake's Bite. Overhaul fell for this fake again and reached out to grab the charging Patch. Patch easily dodged. Overhaul felt an excruciating pain in his left side. Izuku landed his jabs and knew he had hit a fatal point at Overhaul's reaction. This time, it was Overhaul's time to wince in pain as he felt the feeling in his left side fade a little.

"You'll pay for that, brat." Overhaul threatened. Patch just stood up in a brave way before replying, "I can do this all day."

Overhaul was boiling with anger as he charged at Patch before touching himself and healing his wounds. Patch watched the recovered Overhaul come at him. A tint of fear filled his mind. 'I have no choice. I have to put everything into one attack. I have to knock him out now. I won't have enough space to complete Nations King. I have to do... that one!' Patch quickly came up with a plan. Overhauled reached for the ground and Patch jumped on the wall.

He took a risk and jumped toward Overhaul and sent a 22% punch to the face, hitting his cheek. However, Overhaul was left standing, much to his own dismay. Patch jumped off the ground and on the wall again before doing the same with a kick to his side. Patch continued with Eagles' Assault as Overhaul refused to give up. However, Overhaul couldn't do anything either as Patch was too fast for him. After several direct hits, Patch noticed that Overhaul's defense was gone as he went for the last attack. He jumped down to the ground and swept Overhauls' legs before standing and delivering a finishing punch to the abdomen. Overhaul was sent flying into the alleyways' wall and was left there imbedded in the wall. Unconscious.

Patch fell to his knees from exhaustion as his body was screaming by how long he used 22%, ultimately injuring himself greatly. The woman ran over to him as she saw that he was done for. "Oh my goodness. We can't thank you enough. We will forever be in your debt. Patch, thank you so much." She bowed as Patch only sighed and removed his mask after he had made sure they couldn't see his face. It was holes in his mask, but they weren't placed very conveniently. "You're welcome. That's what heroes are for. Please call the police. This fight took too much out of me. I'm just gonna go home and rest. Stay safe. Peace!" Flashing a peace sign over his shoulder, Izuku activated OFA at 8 percent and jumped up the walls and on top of the roof before heading straight home to tend to his wounds and regain energy.

The woman and her daughter looked in awe as their hero left the scene. When she came home, she called the police and told them Overhauls' locations. "Mommy, that man was so nice and cool!" the little girl yelled in enthusiasm as they could hear faint police sirens in the distance. "I know, Eri. If we ever meet him again, you have to thank him."

The police never ended up finding Overhaul as he had managed to escape in time. However, they got to know Patch and his description as a vigilante. The news were full of rumors about this red-headed vigilante that had maybe taken down Overhaul. But one individual would not be fooled by such rumors.

All Might was sitting in his office and was currently going through some of class 1-A's information when he suddenly got a notification on his phone. He whipped it out and saw some headlines about a new vigilante named Patch that had maybe defeated Overhaul. All Might looked at the article proudly before saying to himself, "So you finally made your move, huh? Young Midoriya...

- - -

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this fantastically written chapter... (jk, it's not that good). The next chapter will be a lot more talking and it will definitely be good (I can't promise that). I hope y'all enjoyed this though.

Peace!