UA?

On his way to the Sports Festival, Izuku got two texts and they were from Airi and Haruto. Haruto's read:

Kabayashi✌️: Hey bro got anything planned today? Wanna meet

Usui🌟: Hey, Izuku, do you have any plans for today? I would love to meet up with you and Kabayashi.

Izuku then sent a message to both of his friends saying:

Me (to both): Sorry. I have a ticket to the Sports Festival so I can't meet up with you.

Kabayashi✌️: And you didn't get one for me?! Jk, it's all good. Hope ya enjoy yourself.

Me (to Kabayashi): Sorry! Although I think Usui is free. You guys can meet.

Kabayashi✌️: Yeah, sure.

Usui🌟: Oh, okay. Well, you have to enjoy yourself then...

'Damn, Usui stop giving me a feeling of regret to not meeting up with you.' Izuku thought as he kept walking toward the Sports Festival arena.

Me (to Usui): I hope. I heard Kabayashi's free tho. You can hang with him.

Usui🌟: Okay then!

Me: It'll be like a date~

Usui🌟: No! What are you suggesting?! He's just my friend...

Izuku could imagine Airi pouting in front of her phone as she stared at it, blushing. Izuku knew she had a crush on Haruto. He'll try to be a wingman for both of them. To be honest, Izuku thought they were meant for each other. They were definitely cute together.

Izuku looked up from his phone and saw that he was nearing the stadium and also gate G. He was just outside of the gate when he heard someone call his name. "Young Midoriya! Over here!" Izuku looked over to the voice and saw a skinny man with blonde hair and way too large clothes. His name was Toshinori Yagi. "Yagi, it's nice to see you again." Izuku walked over to him and gave him a hug. He looked at his mentor and realized that he wasn't that much shorter than him now. Still a considerable amount, but not as much as the last time they met.

"Woah, talk about a transformation. You look so good, and your height. Not to mention those bulging muscles!" Toshinori exclaimed as he examined Izuku. "Yeah, your words after the entrance exam really helped me keep going. I decided to keep training and working on becoming a hero. All thanks to you." Izuku scratched the back of his neck and gave a smile.

Toshinori then placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder and looked at him. "Come on, let's walk inside. There we can catch up, and maybe even... talk about some things. We don't have much privacy out here." Toshinori said as he eyed the ladies looking at Izuku. Izuku sweatdropped from his expression but just followed him to a private gate for faculty members.

Izuku and Toshinori made their way to a spectator room that was reserved for heroes/teachers. Izuku walks in the room behind Toshinori and is met with judging eyes from several pros. "Hello, everybody. You know me, but this right here..." Toshinori motioned for them all to look at Izuku "... This is my apprentice, Izuku Midoriya." The pros look at Izuku before Aizawa speaks up. "He must be a failure since he's not down there then." In a harsh tone. His words ticked off Izuku a bit, but he manages to keep his cool.

"No, quite the opposite I have to say. Young Midoriya, how much can you handle your quirk now?" Toshinori asks. "Uhm, around 16%." Toshinori's eyes shot up. He clearly didn't expect so much already. "Wow, that's much more than I expected! Well done. You must've trained really hard to handle it better!" Toshinori said. It was important for them to not act too close. After all, Nezu was the only one in the room to know about One For All.

"Ok, I admit. That is impressive considering you're a late bloomer. But still... how did you not get into UA?" Luckily for the One For All users, the heroes had bought Toshinori's explanation of Izuku being a late bloomer with an extremely powerful quirk.

Izuku thought of the answer and blushed in embarrassment. "Well, in the entrance exam... I didn't get a single point." This caught the attention of all the people in the room.

(The people in the room are these: Aizawa, Snipe, Vlad King, Midnight, Power Loader, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Ms. Joke, Edgeshot, and Best Jeanist. Ectoplasm and Hound Dog are taking care of security around the stadium. Cementoss is making sure the arena is safe.)

"How? You can use 16% of that stockpile quirk but didn't get any points? Just, how?" Midnight asked as she was strangely able to keep herself from jumping on the perfect boy in front of her. Everybody knew of her pervy nature. Considering her young age, it was pretty weird for her to already come out as an R-rated hero.

"I said that I'm able to use 16% now. In the entrance exam, I didn't even know how to activate it." Izuku replies, looking in her eyes directly.

"But I told you how to activate your quirk!" Toshinori chirped in as he remembered what he said to Midoriya before the entrance exam. "Your explanation sucked," Izuku said with a blank expression earning a few laughs from the heroes.

"Midoriya, I would request a talk with you and Toshinori in private. Follow me." Nezu said as he walked out of the room with Izuku and Toshinori following close by.

They made it to an empty room and Nezu sat down in a chair while Izuku and Toshinori sat down on a couch opposite Nezu. "Midoriya. Toshinori and I have been thinking about your actions lately." Nezu started.

Izuku had a suspicion of what he meant but decided to play dumb. "What do you mean?" Nezu then said what Izuku thought, "We know you are Patch, so there's no need to play dumb. Toshinori had his suspicions as early as when you debuted against Overhaul." Nezu looked at Izuku seriously.

"Ok, you got me. Then, what do you want?" Izuku gave up. "I want you to keep doing what you do, but I also want to give you a suggestion." Izuku was surprised that he was allowed to keep his vigilante work. He now listened closely to what the principal was about to suggest.

"How about you transfer to UA?" Nezu asked, shocking Izuku in the process. "Why?" was all he got out. "Well, we want you to continue your vigilante work. It is a huge help in the hero business as the crime rate has risen in the past few years. It has become too much for heroes to handle everything. Plus, if you transfer here, you'll get training that'll help you in your work later on. And of course, you'll have the chance to become a real hero." Nezu suggested. Izuku was about to answer yes right away but then he got a reminder of his friends.

Airi, sure, she had many friends if Izuku left Nabu, but Haruto, he was quirkless and a rumored nobody, so he wouldn't do so well with only Airi as his friend. Not to mention the fact that Airi would probably stop hanging with him because of the pressure from her other friends. Izuku looked at the ground and thought of his answer deeply. It wouldn't be a hard question if it was asked two months ago, but now? No. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't leave his dear friends. Even though they haven't known each other for long, they felt like childhood friends that he hadn't seen in years. They were his family. He couldn't leave them. Not now...

- - -

A/N: Aaaaand... I failed to get in the things I wanted in this chapter too. I'm sorry for making these chapters so slow. I hope you enjoyed whatever this was either way though.

Peace!