I like your pjs

** Serena ^^^****

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the door. Serena came running to me telling me I had to tell her everything, so I did. I told her about waking up in his room and spending the day cuddled up in bed with him. I told her about our date and about the incredible kiss we shared.

"Well, when are you going to see him again?! Did you get his number?!" She excitedly asked. I didn't realize until she asked that I hadn't gotten his number. We also never made plans to see each other again. I instantly felt sad and rather disappointed. Why didn't he ask me out again? Did he not like me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sure I was over thinking things, but I started to feel embarrassed.

"No," that's all I said. She could tell that I was upset now.

"Well, I'm sure you'll see him again." She was patting my back awkwardly.

"It's been a very long couple days, I'm gonna go to bed." I got up and walked to my bedroom. I went into my adjoining bathroom undressed and climbed into the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I have kissed my fair share of guys, but this was far better than all of them. It was so intense and sweet and sensual and powerful. I've never been so turned on by a kiss in my life.
I finished my shower off and hopped out putting on a pair of cute lacy underwear and a camisole after drying off. I tugged my hair into a couple braids and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom into my dark room. I flipped off my bathroom light and turned on my lamp on the bedside table.

"Fuck," a very deep husky voice expelled. I jumped and grabbed the closest thing I could. The lamp. When I yanked it up the cord came unplugged causing the light to go out. I did the only thing I could think of and screamed waving the lamp like a mad woman.

"Hadley! Hey it's me, Ryker!" He shouted. I dropped the lamp and ran to the light switch on the wall turning it on. I looked over and he had his hand out in front of himself as a defense from my lamp attack. I bent over and put my hands on my knees trying to calm myself down.

"Holy crap, how did you get in here?! You scared the hell out of me!!" I said between breaths.

"Serena let me in. She's...very hyper isn't she?" He asked with a chuckle. I nodded my head and walked a little closer to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked looking down shyly.

"I realized on my way home that we never exchanged phone numbers or anything. I also want to ask you out again." he brought his hand up behind his neck in a gesture of shyness.
I handed him my unlocked phone as he handed me his. I input my phone number and my name with a little heart emoji after it.
When he handed me my phone back I noticed that he put his name as Green Eyed Hunk and giggled.

"So what do you say to another date?" He asked with  hope in his voice.

"I'd love to, but good luck topping our first date." I said with a smirk playing on my lips.
He smiled so vibrantly my breath hitched.
He stalked towards me and when he reached me he put a hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck. He crashed his lips to mine so quickly it took me a second to react before I put my arms around him gripping the back of his shirt pulling him even closer to me. He backed me up against the door deepening the kiss. After a few minutes he pulled away just to whisper in my ear.

 "I like your pjs." He trailed a hand down my neck and arm. "I'll text you." He said simply before walking out.

I climbed into bed unable to wipe the smile off my face. I didn't even feel embarrassed that he saw me in my underwear.

Author's note:

not very long at all! :/ sorry they will get longer i promise! any thoughts so far?? Thank you for reading!