Wedding day part 1

I woke up pressed against a hard surface. After the sleepy fog cleared I realized I was laying on Ryker's chest. Today is the wedding so I have to get up and ready quickly. I have to be at the venue at 10:00. Ryker has to be there around that time as well so we figured we could carpool. I looked at the time seeing it was 7:45. Perfect! My alarm was going to go off in fifteen minutes but I decided just to get up now and shower. I very slowly and quietly peeled myself away from my handsome man and tiptoed to my bathroom. Once I was in there I turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up. While waiting I brushed my teeth, undressed and then brushed my hair so it would be easier to wash. I took one last look at myself in the mirror about to get in the shower when I remembered something.

I'M PREGNANT!!!!

My face instantly lit up with that thought. Ryker is going to be a daddy. I can't wait to see how he spoils our son or daughter. He will be incredible.

I quickly reminded myself that I have to get ready for the wedding and jumped in the now warm shower.  I had to wear a dress today so I had to shave real quick. It hasn't been that long since the last time I shaved so it was really just a quick touch up. I shampooed my hair and rinsed it out and then I put in my conditioner and let it sit while I shaved and washed my body. I then rinsed out my conditioner leaving my hair frizz free and soft. When I was done in the shower I got out stepping on my fuzzy bath rug and dried myself off with my fluffy gray towel. When I was done drying off I wrapped myself in my silky dressing robe.

I walked out into my room and saw Ryker still sleeping. He had rolled onto his stomach so I had a really nice view of his tight back muscles. I walked over and sat next to him and lightly traced my hand down his back. It didn't take long for him to wake up and when he did rolled back over with a huge smile on his face.

"Good morning princess." He said in his husky morning voice. Damn he's sexy. He buried his face into my stomach relaxing into me. "You smell so good my love."

"Mmm, thank you baby. You should get up though we have to work today." I told him getting up from the bed. I walked over to my vanity where all of my makeup and hair stuff was set out. "Do you have your clothes here?" I asked him wondering if he needed to go home before the wedding.

"Yeah I have my suit in a garment bag in the car. I had picked it up from the dry cleaners before coming over last night. Which reminds me, you're pregnant!" he said with a cheeky smile. He walked over to me and put his hand on my stomach before placing a kiss on my cheek. "I am so excited! I am going to go hop in the shower real quick and then come out and keep you company love." He walked into the bathroom and i started to get ready.

I started with my face. I grabbed my witch hazel and a little cotton round and wiped my face down with it to help with any redness or tone issues I have. I then grabbed my poreless primer rubbing it in over my nose and my forehead between my brows where my pores seem to be magnified. I used a hydrating primer on the rest of my face. I then grabbed my foundation mixing a few different ones to get my perfect color and finish that I desire. After applying my foundation I put a highlighting concealer under my eyes, between my brows, down my nose, on my cupids bow and on my  chin. I used my dampened sponge to blend it in. I set all of the cream products with a translucent powder and decided to bake under my eyes since it's going to be a long day. When I finished with my powder Ryker came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well don't you look hot," I said turning around to see him better.

"Only for you, baby" he winked at me causing weakness in my legs. He knows what that does to me.

"Did you enjoy your shower?"

"Not nearly as much as I would if you were in it with me." He kissed me on the cheek again making me blush. "I'm going to throw on some shorts real quick and run and grab my garment bag. I love you baby, I will be right back"