This is too much blood.

Ryker's POV

This wedding has been exhausting. I just wanna go home and cuddle up with my girl. She's so close to her due date, and honestly I'm really glad she has made it this far. We have been really got at not stressing her out, I give her foot rubs and I talk to the baby every night. I think she likes it when I tell Olivea all about her mommy. She always gets this enchanting smile on her face anytime I mention her in my belly talks.

"Judith! Watch where you're going! There's a flame behind you, we don't want anyone getting hurt." I yelled as one of my seaux chefs almost backed into the stir-no. They had a s'more bar so there were little lit fires everywhere. It was kinda cool, but a little dangerous if people aren't paying attention. 

"Sorry boss!" She shouted back at me. I chuckled. I missed being in the action like this. I mean I love that I get to do all of the behind the scenes stuff, but sometimes I want to do the cooking. It's okay though because I get to spend more time with my love. 

"Are they almost done eating out there Angela?" I asked a waitress as she walked by, wondering how much longer I'd have to be here. It's already 4:30 and I know that Hadley should be done with her photo shoot by now.

"Yeah just about, we have started clearing some plates." She responded walking back out of the kitchen.

"Let's get cleared up quickly guys. I have a very beautiful, very pregnant woman waiting for me at home." I shouted out to no one in particular.

"On it!" I heard as a response. I have wonderful people working for me, I really do.

-----

"Hey boss!, we are all cleaned up! You just have to get the check and pack up your equipment, and then we can go." Jamie told me as I was about to walk out of the kitchen.

"Thanks man! Can you guys go load up my car and then you can take off." I told him going to find the woman I'm supposed to get my check from.

"Good evening Darla. DId you enjoy your daughter's wedding?" I asked the middle aged woman sitting at the bridal table.

"Yes, yes I did Mr. Nova. Thank you!" She smiled at me

"Please, call my Ryker." 

"Okay, Ryker. Oh! Let me get you your payment. Everything was delicious. Thank you so much!" She told me handing me a check from the bag beside her, it was already filled out with a sizable tip. I always appreciate when they tip us. It makes everyone feel appreciated.

"It was my pleasure Darla. I have to get going now though, my fiance is at home waiting patiently for me to come home." I told her with a smile.

"Drive safe, and thank you again!" I nodded and headed to my already packed up car. I am going to give these guys a bonus. They worked so hard today. My thoughts were cut off when my phone began to ring. I looked at the time quickly before noticing the caller ID. It's already 6:00.

"Cole? What's up man? How'd the shoot go today?"

"Ryker..." He trailed off almost seeming to be out of breath. My heart dropped.

"What? What is it? Is she in labor?" I asked hoping for the best.

"She's gone." WHAT!

"What do you mean she's gone?" I asked, my breath caught in my throat.

"I don't know what happened. All I know is that we were supposed to meet that couple this morning and when they showed up I went to let them in the studio and all of a sudden I was knocked out on the ground. I just came to and She was gone." He explained frantically.