For you? Absolutely

I went to bed thinking of my green eyed guy. I mean not my...at least not yet. It took awhile to fall asleep because every time I remembered our kisses my mind would wander and I would think what it would be like to do more. I honestly believe he could make me feel absolutely incredible. I was almost asleep when I heard my phone vibrate. I debated on not looking at it but the suspense of not knowing what it was drove me insane. It was a text
Green Eyed Hunk:
"Goodnight Gorgeous, dream about me I know I'll be dreaming of you 😘"
I responded quickly
Me:
"I don't think I could get you out of my mind if I tried. Who knows what my unconscious mind will come up with 😜"
I sent a second text after realizing I forgot to say goodnight.
Me:
"Also goodnight, I can't wait to hear about your dreams :)"
His response came quickly
Green Eyed Hunk:
"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours ;)"
I blushed and was slightly happy he couldn't see my face at the moment. This could get really dirty really quickly if I don't go to bed now.
Me:
"I will absolutely tell you mine. xx"
I set my phone down just for a second before his next text came in.
Green Eyed Hunk:
"I will text you tomorrow morning beautiful. Sleep well. xx"
I didn't respond. I can't wait to wake up so I can talk to him. Well, that's weird I love sleep I never look forward to waking up. I couldn't fight the smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 9:00 the next morning and sure enough I did dream about Ryker. It was not exactly an appropriate dream...if you know what I mean.
I looked at my phone to see that I already had a text from him. Our conversation went like this
Green Eyed Hunk:
"Good morning, beautiful. I was right ;)"

Me:
"About?"

Green Eyed Hunk:
"I had a very....good dream last night ;)"

Me:
"Me too ;) although mine was more 'bad' than good....which made it very good ;)"

Green Eyed Hunk:
"Now I can't wait to hear it!"

Me:
"You will have to wait though. I have to get ready for the day now and I definitely don't need to be all hot a bothered while doing so. ;)"

Green Eyed Hunk:
"Damn....now my imagination is going to wander all day ;)"

Me:
";)"

Green Eyed Hunk:
"Are you free tonight Hadley??"

Me:
"For you? Absolutely!"

Green Eyed Hunk:
"I'll pick you up at 7:00. Wear something nice ;)"

Me:
"Can't wait!"

I'm apparently pretty darn confident through text. I'm sure my face resembled a tomato during that entire conversation. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I slipped on a pair of fuzzy socks to keep my toes warm. I walked out of my room to go hang out with Serena.

"Good morning, now spill" I heard the minute I stepping into the living room

"Is twenty-three too young to get married?" I asked half joking with a blush on my face. Her jaw dropped for a second before she burst out laughing.

"You've known this guy for two days! How good of a kisser can he be?" She said after sobering up.

"I know Serena, and I'm mostly joking about that question, but I don't know this just feels significant you know? What the hell am I going to do? I mean I want to jump his freaking bones and I just met him. Even more than that though I just want to lay in his arms staring into his perfect green eyes." I told her. I know I know this is way too fast and I'm sure I'm crazy.

"I have never heard you talk about a guy this way before Had. Who knows I mean my sister got married after dating a guy for two months! They've been very happily married for 12 years now. It's possible. I'm not saying you should like propose or something because that's dumb, but date him and see where it goes. Take the risk!" She's right.

Serena is my best friend. We have been inseparable since we were born. Our moms were best friends. They got pregnant around the same time. It was some sort of pact they had. I would not know what to do without her in my life. We have been through so much together but we have never lost each other through it. It helps that we have completely different taste in guys. We have never fought over a guy before. I have never kept anything from her and as far as I know she's never kept anything from me. We moved in together after high school neither of us are going in college. We just decided it wasn't for us. I am a photographer and she is the manager of a local bakery. We are both 23, I am 2 months older than her.

I told her I have another date tonight around seven so we spent the day hanging out. We had a Harry Potter movie marathon. We finished the third movie before I decided it was time to get ready. I hopped into my big jacuzzi tub to take a relaxing bath. After relaxing a bit I shaved...everything...and took a quick shower to get nice and clean. I hopped out and used my blow dryer. I started to freak out realizing I have no idea what to wear or anything.

"Serena!! Please help!" She came running in and took in my appearance. I had my hair dry and I had a big fluffy towel wrapped around my
chest.

"I mean if you're going like that I don't think you'll make it very far." She said with a laugh. I gave her a stern look before she put her hands up in surrender. "Okay okay, where are you going?"

"He didn't say he just said to wear something nice."

"Okay I know exactly what you're going to wear!" She went to my closet and pulled out my white bodycon low cut v dress and my leather jacket. She pulled out my favorite heals, black and strappy. She set everything down on my bed before getting started on my hair. She straightened it and teased it pulling the sides back creating a really cute style. I did my own makeup because makeup is my second passion and I'm picky. I did a neutral eye that was darker on the outer corner. I had perfectly winged liner and added some subtle lashes followed by my favorite mascara. I had my foundation, contour, bronzer, and blush on exactly how I like it. I went for an understated highlight and simple brows. I only used a gel because they had a really good shape. I chose a beautiful mauvey pink matte lipstick. I looked at my hair and makeup one more time before deciding it was good enough. I put on my outfit and went to find Serena.

"So?" I asked hoping I'd pass her inspection.

"Honestly I still don't think you'll get very far. You look freaking hot!" She shouted making me blush a bit. Hopefully my makeup will hide my red cheeks tonight. "He is not going to be able to keep his hands off of you Had." She looked really excited for me. Ryker was right when he said she was hyper. She always was.

At exactly 7:00 there was a knock on our door. I had my clutch with all the essentials in it already. Serena answered the door for me because I was making sure I had what I needed. I sprayed a little bit of my favorite body spray (Dark Kiss from bath and body works) and doubled checked that I was wearing deodorant.

I walked out of my room and found Ryker standing nervously in the living room. Serena sounded as if she was giving him the cliche "hurt my best friend you're dead" speech, it seemed she was very effectively scaring him. His back was to me and I took a moment to admire him before he noticed me. He was wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket. His shoes were nice leather shoes.

"We match." I said with a smile on my face making him turn around he was wearing a maroon button up shirt beneath his leather jacket. His hair was styled so perfectly making his eyes stand out a bit. He had a gorgeous smile on his face showing his pearly whites.

"Damn, you're perfect" he whispered. I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did. I looked down as I could feel the heat creeping up my neck. I'm going to spend the majority of my night blushing. He cleared his throat. "You look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you. You look really good too. Like really good..." I said trailing off feeling a little embarrassed. I looked up to see him blushing.

"Are you ready Hadley?" He asked sending a chill down my spine when he said my name. A very good chill.

"For you? Absolutely."

Author's note: 

This one is double the length of the last one!thank you for reading!