What The Hell?

It's been a week since Ryker and I got engaged. We spent the whole week at the park. We rode all of the rides that were safe for me to ride. We saw all of the shows, and ate all kinds of yummy food. We took tons of photos together and celebrated our engagement. Right now we are sitting in the first class lounge at the airport waiting to go home. Everyone else went home two days ago. Ryker and I wanted a little time alone. I have enjoyed this trip so much, but I am really glad to be going home.

"Hey Had, I have to ask you something." Ryker said pulling me closer to his side.

"What's up baby?" I asked

"When we get back in town I was wondering if you wanted to just move into my place with me. I mean you stay there most of the time anyway and I don't want to miss anything going on with you and the baby." He rambled a bit so I tapped him hand to signal him to be quiet so I can answer him.

"I would love to move in with you my love, I was wondering when you would ask." I told him meaning every word. I'm a little sad that I won't live with Serena anymore, but I know we will still be incredibly close.

"I love you princess." He said breathing a sigh of relief. 

"I love you too." I gave him a kiss.

"NOW BOARDING FOR FLIGHT 286 TO SEATTLE" we heard over the loudspeaker thing. 

We stood up and headed to the gate. We got to our seats and settled in. I fell asleep shortly after sitting down.

-----

"Wake up beautiful, we are here." I heard a deep melodic voice whisper in my ear. I got up and gathered my stuff to get off the plane. 

"I'm so tired." I told him

"Let's get home and we can go to bed. How does that sound?" 

"Perfect." We got in the car and heading to Ryker's....or I guess now OUR house. It was about 6:00pm when we pulled into the driveway. 

"I'll get the bags love you go up and go sleep, Okay?" He kissed the top of my head and unlocked the front door for me. I nodded my head and walked up to the room. I dropped onto the bed crawling under the blanket and getting comfortable. A few minutes later i feel the bed dip next to me and I'm pulled into a strong pair of arms. "I love you baby, sweet dreams."

"I love you too." i whispered before falling asleep.

------

I woke up the next morning a little groggy. I took a look at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was 10:15 the next morning. Geez I was really tired.

"Good morning Had." I heard next to me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him noticing that he is sitting up playing on his phone.

"A few hours, you looked comfortable so I didn't want to wake you up." 

"Thank you for letting me sleep." I told him sitting up and kissing his cheek. "What are we doing today?" I asked

"Well I figured we could get you moved in. Is that okay?" 

"Sounds good." I got up and headed to the bathroom realizing how badly i needed to pee. I did my business and washed my hands. I walked out into the room again and sat on the bed looking at my handsome fiance.

"We are getting married." I told him excitedly like he didn't already know

"Yep, on October 21st, you will be my wife." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.