She looks gorgeous huh

"Who would send you something like this princess." Ryker asked pulled me into his chest.

"I wanna know who would know that I'm staying here." I responded. "I'm sure it's just a harmless prank we don't need to worry about it. Let's go to our bed." I went on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips.

"I'm not just going to forget this Had. Someone is threatening you." 

"I'm sure it's a joke baby. Don't stress please." 

"I'll will try not to, but I'm still going to try and figure out who sent you that. Let's head to bed."

We walked up the stairs to our room and we each changed into something more comfortable to wear to bed. "Do we have plans tomorrow Ry?" I asked

"Not that I know of why? What do you have in mind?" 

"I was thinking I could text Cole and see if he could do some photos of us tomorrow so we can announce our pregnancy on Facebook and stuff. Maybe we could do an engagement announcement too. Is that okay?" I asked hopeful.

"Anything for you princess." I placed a kiss on his cheek and pulled out my phone.

Me:

Hey Cole, I was wondering if you could do some photos of me and Ryker tomorrow. We want to announce our pregnancy and engagement on facebook and stuff. Do you have time?

Cole:

Yeah! That sounds like fun, boss. What time? I'm free all day

Me:

How about 5pm? That way we can get some photos around sunset. Golden hour you know?

Cole:

Sounds great! Wanna go to the studio? Or where?

Me:

How about we go to Chauser Park?

Cole:

Sounds beautiful, boss. I will see you guys there tomorrow!

Me:

Perfect.

"We are going to meet Cole at Chaser Park at 5 tomorrow." I told Ryker after finishing my text conversation with Cole

'Sounds great love. Let's sleep now we have had quite the day. I love you." He pulled me tight against his chest and got comfortable.

"I love you too baby. Good night."

---

Right now Ryker and I are on our way to Chauser Park to get our photos done. It had snowed last night so there's a beautiful layer of white covering the ground. We had picked out our outfits so that they would be all matchy. He was wearing a red grey and white checkered flannel jacket and blue jeans with a pair of boots. I had on a white long sleeved sweater that shows my itty bitty bum, a black vest, blue skinny jeans with knee high black leather boots and a red beanie to match Ryker a bit better. I had curled my hair and applied simple makeup and felt really pretty today. 

"You look incredible my princess. White suits you." He winked. I think he may be more excited for our wedding than even I am, and that is saying something.

"Thank you baby. You look pretty hot yourself." I told him as we pulled into the park. "That's his car over there." I said pointing to a red prius. We parked next to it and got out of the car. I had a photo of our ultrasound in my purse so we could use it in some photos. I also told Cole to grab some props from the studio so we could have some fun with these photos.