Day 1

Hadley's POV:

It is 3:00 in the morning and I have been woken up by the most beautiful man ever. Part of me wants to just throw a pillow at him and go back to bed, but the bigger more excited part of me knows that he's only waking me up so we can go to Disneyland. So, reluctantly, I got of the bed and hopped in the shower to wash up before our flight.

When I got out of the shower I quickly threw on a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt. "You look beautiful, baby." I heard a masculine voice behind me say.

"Thank you handsome. You don't look so bad yourself" I winked at him.

"God you're sexy." He pulled me into him and pressed his lips against mine.

"We better get out of her so we don't miss our flight." I told him pulling away from the kiss before we got carried away.

"You're right princess." He told me. He turned around and grabbed our bags and we walked out of the house. We got into the car and headed to the airport. We got checked in and went through security. We are now sitting in the first class lounge waited to get onto the plane. "You're going to sleep on the plane okay? Because when we land we are going to drop our bags off and head to the park. How does that sound baby?" He asked me tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Sounds perfect love."

------

We pulled into the hotel parking lot and and got out of the taxi. Ryker checked us in and we went to our room. "This is a beautiful room Ryker." I told him examining the area around me. This room is so luxurious, the bed is huge and we have a great view of the park.

"It's all for you love." He told me "Now go freshen up if you want so we can get to the park. We have somewhere we have to be at 2:00" He told me.

"Okay I just have to pee, your baby seems to be growing and pressing on my bladder" I told him laughing lightly.

"Be nice to your mommy, my little bean. She loves you so much." He said towards my growing belly.

----

It's 1:30 and we have been here for about an hour. Ryker is now rushing me around to wherever it is we are supposed to be in half an hour.

"Okay, so this is a little surprise your mom told me I should set up for you. She told me this is something you have always wanted to do, you just never had the opportunity."

"What is it?" I asked unable to think about what it could be.

"You are going to be getting a princess makeover. Your mom said you asked when you were here last time if you could do this, but you had to set up an appointment ahead of time. So I set one up and then scheduled our trip around that."

"Really??" I asked him full of excitement. "I have wanted to do this forever!!" I'm so excited!

"Anything for you love." He kissed my cheek and we got to the salon where they do the makeovers. "I'm going to leave you here to get your makeover. Okay? I want to be surprised."

"Of course baby. I wouldn't expect you to just sit here." I chuckled. "I love you. I will text you when they are almost done oaky?"

"Perfect. I love you to Had." He said before walking out of the salon.

"You must be Hadley. Are you ready for your makeover?" A beautiful woman asked me.

"Yes, I am so excited!" she led me to a chair and her and two other women got to work. They did my nails, hair and makeup. When they were done they presented me with a beautiful gown. The whole thing took about 4 hours.