Wedding day part 2

The ceremony went pretty quick. I was able to get photos of everyone in the bridal party, as well as some great photos of the guests. I got a perfect photo of their first kiss and the ring exchange. I was starting get really excited to do editing for these photos. After the ceremony Tanya and Karl went off to spend a little time together and I got photos of everyone relaxing and socializing before the reception. 

The cater waiters began to pass out all of the appetizers and I swiped one off a tray. Hey, I'm pregnant, I need to eat! I rationalized in my head. They were all dressed in the uniform that Tanya had picked out. Which is actually the same thing that Cole was wearing.

A little after the appetizers came out Tanya and Karl came back so we gathered the bridal party to do photos. We did silly ones, we did serious ones. We did photos with Karl and the bridesmaids and we did photos of Tanya and the groomsmen. We did some of just Tanya and Karl and then we did photos of the families. The sun started setting just a tiny bit so the lighting became perfect. It's what is called the "golden hour" so I grabbed Tanya and Karl and took them to a little area that I found earlier so I could take some more photos of just them. They seem so happy and so in love. Around 7:30 it was time for the reception of officially start. We went to the reception hall which was just inside. Everyone was already in the hall either gathered around their table or at the bar.

I went in and started taking photos of everything. About twenty minutes later the DJ announced the happy couple. They entered the hall followed by their party. Tanya had changed into a cute white sundress that would be easier to dance in. I took photos of them entering hand in hand looking incredible happy. 

I noticed Ryker standing near a door that I assume is the kitchen because that's where all the food has come from. He sees me and starts walking over. Nothing is really happening right now so I am not too worried about missing something. 

He reaches me and pulls the hand that he had hiding behind his back out and reveals a water bottle.  "I figured you haven't really been drinking anything today so I thought I'd bring you water" he said handing it to me.

"Thank you so much baby. I needed this." I took a huge drink before looking at him again. "I so want to kiss you right now but that is not very professional." I told him a little sadly.

"Later, love. I will save all of my kisses for you. Deal?" 

"Deal." I squeezed his hand.

"I should go check on everything in the kitchen. I will come back out and check on you in a little bit." With that he walked back to the kitchen. I went back to taking random photos of the guests. I was thankful that they had a photobooth so I didn't have to keep taking photos of random guests that walked up to me. 

The DJ announced that everyone should take their seat because dinner was about to be served. 

"You and Cole are more than welcome to sit down and eat as well. We ordered extra food just for you guys." Tiffany said to me when i walked by her.

"Thank you so much! We will find a seat and take you up on that offer actually!" I told her with a huge smile on my face. I always decline the offer to eat because I don't want to miss anything or feel like a burden, but being pregnant I know I need to eat. 

"There's actually a table right over there for you guys!" she pointed to a table near the stage.

"Thank you." I went to get Cole who was taking photos of the guests as they began to sit. "Hey! they have food for us, and a table. Let's go sit okay?"

"Really?" he seemed shocked, which made sense since I never accept the offer. I nodded my head and he accepted my answer. We walked to the table that has our names on it and sat waiting for food.