It's gotta be you

6 months later...

Klaire's POV:

It's been 6 months already in the WWE and so far so good. Besides the continuously stare downs with Nikki Bella. Finally my past boyfriend has stopped texting and calling me. A little suspicious but maybe I'm just being paranoid about it. I'm sure he won't stop yet, I'm sure he's just making up a plan. Right now we're here in Detroit,Michigan for the WWE.

"Klaire! Klaire! You okay?" John said with a concerned look.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He looked at me and grabbed my hand gently.

"You know I'm here for you if you ever need something Klaire. No matter what happens, I'm here," I smile at him and look at the hand that still is on top of mine. Caressing mine oh so gently.

John turns to what I'm looking at(our hands) and says,"oh sorry is that bothering you?" He takes off his hand from mine and I start giggling a bit.

"No it's not baby boy. It's just that I don't want you to get in trouble with your "beautiful Nicole" " I say making a bit of a joke. I see him laughing exposing his dimpled smile.

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't feel the same with her. She's beautiful but I just don't feel the same compared to before. Is that natural? " I grabbed his hand and caressed it this time.

"Of course, I mean maybe you're just nervous and thinking way too much about it. Maybe it's just that you want a little time to breathe, which I don't blame you. I mean personally I haven't met the caring, kind Nikki that you've talked about before. But maybe she's still jealous and you should you know do something amazing that will make her come back to before," I said smiling.

"Thanks for the advice, I know I can count on you Klaire," he stood up and I stood up. He gave me a tight hug and I could smell his cologne.

"Hey I'm just paying you off for what I did to your shirt at my welcome party 6 months ago," I whispered in his ear.

After 3 minutes of what seemed happiness we finally pulled away. He walked me to my car and we both waved our goodbyes.

John's POV:

I got in my car and honestly I couldn't help but smile when we touch. The way she hugs me makes me want to stay there forever. The way she's just so caring and compassionate for others while she cries on her own makes me want to protect her and... love her. I snap into reality when I get a call. I look at the caller ID and it's Nicole.

Honestly I'm trying with her also. I've tried forever and maybe Klaire is right that I try it one more time and do the best most romantic thing ever. After all Klaire is always right. I pick up to the call of Nicole.

"Hey babe," I say.

"Hi babe," she responds

"Hey I want to ask you to somewhere,"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise Nicole, just be at the location I'm texting you at 7:30 pm today. I have to go now because I'm driving. See you later babe," I hang up and text her while I'm still parked and then drive to go make preparations.

Klaire's POV:

"Well, another Sunday night and super bored," I say to myself and laugh in my hotel room sitting upside down on my couch. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and jump off from my position to go get the door. As soon as I open my door I see none other than the viper himself and edge.

"Oh hey Randall and Adam (that's the real names of Randy and Edge) what's up?" I ask.

"Well uh we want to invite you to dinner tonight," Adam said.

"That's if you don't have plans already" Randy smirked.

"Nope no plans today. Well until now. So yeah sure I'd be glad to. Is it like a fancy restaurant or?"

"Yeah, we'll see you at the Iridescence restaurant. See you until then beautiful," Adam said and they both walked away with that.

It was already 5 pm so I went into the shower and then got out a black strapless dress and started doing make up and hair. I curled my hair and did a snooki poof kind of look. I put on my make up and I made it more of an evening wear since it was evening. I slipped on my black and red valentinos shoes and a black clutch with all the essentials.

I noticed it was already 7:31 and I practically ran to the parking garage building downstairs and into my car. I drove to the restaurant and entered it giving instructions that I was here with Randall and Adam to the hostess. She led me to a back part of the restaurant where there was a couple of famous people. I saw instantly Edge and Randy and they both stood up like gentleman.

They pulled out a chair for me and a sat on it and turned my head to see a pair of blue eyes staring at me. I couldn't believe he was here also..

-------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it was? Could it be the mystery guy?

What do you think the mystery guy ,named Ethan, will do next?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW & IF YOU WANT SHARE BABES

Thanks babes!