Should I accept?

Klaire's POV:

Right after I had finished in the clinic, I went straight home. I didn't feel like doing anything right now. I had no strength. I was mentally and physically drained.
John had left me a voicemail saying "Hey babe, I've got a surprise for you. Come to the house when you're ready. I've got a huge surprise for you."

Once I reached John's mansion I
stepped in and saw the surprise of my lifetime. The lights were off and the shades were down covering the sunlight. The only light was illuminated by the candles surrounding me. They were all over the place. Flower petals were thrown as well. I looked up to see John with a bouquet of roses and had tiny notes on them.

Walking over to him I kept on a smile.
"What is this babe?" I giggled.
"The flowers? Oh they're flowers but they're special." He replied with a dimpled smile.

"I meant all of this? How are they special?" I asked laughing.
"This is for you. They're special because they have all the reasons to why I love you," he put the flowers on a table that was on the side and I couldn't help but stop smiling at him.

He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed for awhile.

"Okay okay okay, as much as I love your kissed. I have two other things for you. Come with me mademoiselle," he said stopping and holding my hand guiding me.

We went out to his back yard where there was a candle lit dinner made for us. I felt tears threatening to fall. John looked at me and I could see him with a small slightly.

"Hey, hold those tears for your present," he said while wiping my tears away.
He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. We ate and enjoyed our dinner.

"Wine?" He said asking to poor.
"I'm fine babe. I don't want to accidentally get drunk," I said jokingly. Little does he know what's happening.

I decided maybe I should tell him now. It'd be for the best of us.

Just when I was going to talk he gets up, he gets up and turns my chair around. Then he gets on one knee.

"Klaire, I have known you for awhile now. We've been through so much. That day that I told I didn't want to get married, I felt like I had made the worst mistake of my life. You're my...my life. I remember when I first saw you, and Nikki got jealous. She was right. Just one look, you stole my heart. Then, how you twerked at that party. Can I just say, you really do have an amazing butt," he said with a chuckle. I followed by laughing and slapping his arm playfully.
He continued by saying, "You are what completes the puzzle. I remember when I made that stupid pact to never marry anyone else but I realize that then I wouldn't be happy. I want to be happy, with you. There's no other place that I rather be. Will you marry me?" he said taking a box out. At this point I was sobbing tears.

"Now I know why you said to hold in my tears. I... John I want to say yes. However, there's something that I need to tell you," tears still were coming out.
______________________
He proposed!!!!!!! What will happen? Will she tell John the secret? Comment bellow your thoughts.
Vote!
Comment!
Etc.
Love you bae ❤️