I'm sorry

John's POV:
I waited for her to talk. She looked like she was troubled.
"John....I... I'm pregnant..." She started to sob even harder. She's....pregnant?

I closed the box and pulled out a chair to think. I'm not mad at her. I'm not mad at the little baby in her stomach but I'm scared.

"John, remember that time we split up? Back two months ago? I got drunk and when I woke up...I was in bed with another man," she shook crying.

What? What'd she say? Who's the man then?

"You told me not to ever tell you what happened so I didn't...and... And then we had sex. I..I don't-"

"Stop...stop....STOP! Get out!" I yelled. I saw her staring at me still shaking and sobbing.
"John, I love you.."
"Get out!" I stood up and threw all the food onto the ground. Broken glass was on the floor. She stood up and ran away.

I threw the chair I was sitting on into the pool as well. To hell with everything. I turned off the candles and I grabbed beer cans, went upstairs and drank away.
"Cheers..." I said to myself in the dark. This wasn't what I planned out today to be. I wish I had just given her a ring back then. Then nothing of this would've happened,

Next morning
Buzz...buzz... My phone was ringing.
Ugh, this headache is killing me.

I picked up the phone and answered it.
The man on the other side said, "Sir..are you mrs.huffington's boyfriend?"

My voice was still hoarse due to the alcohol. I replied, "Yes, what's the matter?"

"She was in an accident. She's in critical condition right now. Also mrs.Huffington was pregnant. However unfortunately the baby is gone," What did I just do? Why did I tell her to leave.

"Which hospital?" As soon as he had told me, I rushed to the hospital. This isn't what I wished for. I never wished for that baby to die. I never wished for her to get hurt. This is all my fault. I'm sorry Klaire...
_________________
Things are going down hill. Wow, John is mentally hurt. Klaire is physically and mentally hurt. Sadly baby Cena/Orton is gone.
I have to update as much as possible by today because tomorrow I'll be busy!
Please check out my story seducing you. Thanks loves ❤️
Vote!
Comment!
Etc.