I'm what?

Hey guys! So before I start this episode, I want to say thanks for the support. Are you excited?! Ok time to start, hope you like this chapter! Also I'm shouting out a special person. WWELover66 ! Thanks for the support!
___________________

Klaire's POV:

It's been two months already since I have slept with Randy. Lately I've been waking up in the morning with morning sickness. Every time I see fish, or some other sort of food, I feel like throwing up. Not to mention at times I get cravings. The worst part of all was that I haven't had my period. All of the signs point to me being pregnant but to make sure, I'm going to the doctors office today.

"Hey Klaire-" John shook me and grabbed my hand.
"Huh?"I said looking up from my plate of food.

"I said that I have to go and meet with Randy and Paul. You okay?" He smiled.
"Of course babe, yeah go ahead. I'll meet you at the house. I'm going with Eva anyways," I said smiling back.
We stood up and pecked our lips and he said, "I'll pay for the bill, I love you,"

"Love you too Johnny!" I said excitedly.
I watched him leave and called Eva immediately.

"Eva! I need your help! Meet me at the place that I will text you,"
"Okay, but what's this-" she started but I cut her off saying, "No time now, I'll tell you later,"

I hung up and grabbed the keys leaving towards the clinic. I saw Eva exiting her car and she gave me the "oh really?" look. I just nodded my head and explained everything while we headed inside. I filled out the information and Eva and I still talked about several things.
"So that's what happened," she said and I simply nodded.
She gave me a hug and I let out my emotions.
"I'm scared Eva. Mostly cause I'm positive that I'm pregnant. What if the baby is Randy's?" I cried.
"It's ok girl. Things will work out. Now come on, pull your stuff together and let's show them," she said with a smile. I wiped my tears and heard the nurse calling my name.

30 mins later....
The test was all finished and they told me to go to the doctor's consulting office.

"Mrs.Huffington?" She asked.
I nodded my head in agreement and she smiled.
"You're pregnant,congratulations! You're two months pregnant," she smiled wider.

I'm what?! Pregnant......
__________________
What did y'all think? What will happen! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Love you ❤️