I'm sorry

Klaire's POV:
I was given the full schedule and what I had to do. Apparently I had to first go to a signing, then I could meet soldiers with their family of course. Then they would teach me a little about how things work and or what they did each day. At the very end I could ride a helicopter! A helicopter! Wait what? No! I have a fear of heights! Even worst is that I'm going to be on it with...John!
I was in the meeting saying hi to everyone. Then they asked me to hug John since we looked "cute" together. Damn if I had a penny for every time someone said that, I'd be one rich bitch.
2 hours later...

It was finally time for me to go on the helicopter and I was scared. Like why did this have to happen?!
I was getting on when all of a sudden my foot slipped and I was about to hit the concrete ground. Then I felt someone's hands wrap around me.
"Klaire, are you okay?" I opened up my eyes seeing John eye to eye.
"I'm fine, thanks. You can put me down now," I said.
He let me go and I got in as well as him. We put the big headphone things on and then we took off.
There's several times when John would make jokes and I couldn't help but laugh inside. Outside however I left a serious face. Don't get me wrong. John hurt me so much. But I'm not as mad as before. Maybe Nikki did kiss him without his own will. I'm just tired of getting hurt. Yet.. then there's randy. And I feel happy and bubbly inside with him. Not to mention the fact that I was up in the air so high, was scaring me to death at the moment.
"Klaire....I'm sorry...Nikki kissed me. I know I should've stopped but I couldn't. You're an amazing girl that I honestly fell...in love with. The nights that we share together mean everything to me. I'm sorry..." I turned my head looking at John with tears in my eyes.
I could tell he was truly regretting everything and that's the look that Ethan never gave me. He never had a shaky voice. He never cared unlike John.
I grabbed John's hand making him turn and look at me in almost shock.
There was a silence that stood between us that was almost calm?
He decided to break it by saying, "I want to make things truly right. So friends?"
With a genuinely smile I nodded.
"Friends for sure," I replied.
________________________
What did you guys think?! Next chapter will have some intense scenes so be aware! Do you guys like John for Nikki or Klaire? Klaire for John or for Randy? Let me know in the comments :)
Vote!
Comment!
And all that other lovely shizz!