It hurts

Author's POV:
"John give up!" Klaire yelled out.
"Sorry babe, those words aren't in my vocabulary," retorted back proudly.
Most normal couples would be cuddling on a Thursday night. But nope, not these two. They were in their hotel room wrestling. You heard it wrestling!
Klaire still had John in a head lock until John picked up Klaire, being that he was stronger than her. He went for the AA but Klaire jumped off and onto his back and whispered into his ear seductively,"How about now?" nibbling on his ear a bit in the process.

Klaire's POV:
John threw me onto the bed and began kissing me on the neck.
"Stop by this rate, we'll have kids sooner than expected. I mean I want them but not yet baby boy," I giggled.
Suddenly John stopped and got off me with a grim look.
I looked at him confused and I wondered if I said something that bothered him. I mean, I actually didn't want him to stop, it was just a joke. There was a long uncomfortable silence between us.
"Klaire....I don't want any kids..."
"Yeah, I don't think it's right for us to have kids this early-" John cut me off and continued to say, "No. Listen. I don't want kids...ever"
I looked at him in utter confuse.
"But..John I want kids. Your kids and even you know maybe marry you."
"I don't want to marry either. Look I understand you're probably in shock right now but.. If you can't accept this then I don't think you're the one for me."
Tears began forming in my eyes. I mean, can you blame me? These are the two things that I hoped for in life. What am I suppose to say when the one I love says basically that we have no future together.
Feeling tears about to come, I grabbed a shirt, leather jacket, pants, and converse. Once I stepped into the bathroom, I locked myself in and got dressed. Fixing my make up, I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse.
"Klaire say something to me. Klaire!" John yelled.
"What the hell am I suppose to say to the man I love telling me we have no future! Hm?! He already decided what's happening between us!"
"Klaire please try to understand. I told you how I felt when Liz and I got divorced."
"Do you understand? I understand you perfectly! But John, you clearly don't understand the pain I feel right now!"
"Where are you going? Come on let's talk things through at least."
"I have nothing to talk through with you. You want to know where I'm going? Why? You're not my brother, dad, boyfriend, or husband. You're just a person I knew that wanted no future together. So if you'll excuse me," rushing out, I headed for the bar on the level three floors down.
I decided I needed something strong so I ordered a whiskey on the rocks, just like my dad likes it.
I saw a muscular guy sit next to me from the corner of my eye.
After observation, it was none other than Randy.
"Hey Klaire, uh are you stalking me?"
I couldn't help but laugh at his question.
"Oh yes of course! I can't resist stalking mr.viper himself."
We both laughed. Having a long conversation on to why we were both here. Round after round of each having a drink. Clearly both of us almost on the verge to getting drunk.
Author's POV:
"Hey! We should have a round of shots! How about it teddy bear?!"
"Let's do it!" Randy gave a wide smile.
After the third shot they both were completely drunk. Clearly not even aware of their actions.
"Hey Klaire you're so beautiful! John doesn't deserve someone as generous and understanding like you. "
"Aw! Thanks Randy! I wish John was more like you sometimes. Especially on this issue. But hey you're handsome yourself."
"You're lips are so...kissable. How about we go to my room. I'd like to try them." Randy said with a drunk yet seductive look that no woman could resist. He was called a woman killer for a reason of course.
"Let's do it..." Klaire said.
Walking hand in hand towards his room.
Once in the room not only did they kiss but made out. Then that led to something even more passionate. That night was full of lustful deeds that two drunk people were part of.
Klaire's POV:
Waking up the next morning, was a complete disaster. I don't remember a thing and my head ached like hell. I feel so different. Wait I'm not wearing clothes.. I'm not wearing clothes! I really don't know what happened. Maybe John and I had sex after many rounds of whiskey.
"John hey! Wake up! John!" I shook him and then he woke up. But it wasn't John. What the hell!? It was Randy!
"What?" Randy woke up and opened his eyes. He cleared them and then noticed me there.
"Ahhhhh!!!" We both yelled.
"K-Klaire?! What are you doing here?! I thought you went to your room!"
"I don't know what I'm doing here! But this clearly means we had sex! We had sex Randy!"
"Okay okay, calm down. Let's just breathe."
"No I won't calm down. I'm in a relationship with-" I stopped in mid sentence when I realized that John and I were technically not together. After all he declare that we had no future. But...still!
I wrapped my body with a blanket. I'm scared for some reason...I can't help but feel scared.
I stood up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and put on my clothes and take my make up off.
I exited the bathroom and just when I was I about to exit his room without a word. I began crying and bawled my eyes out. What did I do? What's going to happen? Someone help me! I yelled out in pain inside my head.
Feeling arms wrap around me, I knew it was Randy.
"Don't worry, everything will be okay," Randy said soothingly.
Those were the words that made me calm down and remember that things will work out. Right?
_________________________
Ooooo drama!
Please
Vote!
Comment!
And continue reading on to see this love triangle work things out!
P.S thank you for the people supporting me! Those who comment and vote or even read are amazing! I appreciate it! 285 reads is just amazing! Please continue reading and just know that I love ya stranger ❤️