What just happened?

Okay so guys we're skipping 2 months in this chapter and basically then it's starting from there.
K? Mkay! Read on! P.S. This story will have intense scenes so read on your own risk
____________________
I was helping John clean up in his house. Boy did he have a mess! Heading to his bedroom I went to get his dirty clothes from the hamper.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
My phone kept ringing. Immediately realizing who it was, I answered.
"Randy!"
"Klaire, hey. How are you mrs.beautiful?"
"I see you're still as charming as ever. Well I'm great, you?"
"Same here, hey I was uh wondering if um maybe you'd want to come with me to dinner?"
"I'd love to Randy but I promised John that I'd help him clean up his dirty mansion. But maybe some other time?"
"Yeah definitely well um good luck!"
He hung up on me with almost a disappointed voice?"
"Was that randy?" John said walking in through the door way as I placed the dirty clothes into the basket.
"Yeah why?"
"What'd he say?"
"Just asking me out to dinner."
"Look Klaire I don't think you should be flirting with Randy. It's just for the best. Rumors may spread of you. Bad rumors."
I stared in disbelief of what John was saying.
Finally saying,"Excuse you John. Last time I checked when did I care what people said. Rumors are just what they are. Rumors for damn sakes! I can take care of myself just fine last time I checked. So do me a favor and back off." With that I left out of his bedroom and made my way to the laundry room.
Throwing his clothes angrily into the washing machine and turning it on to make it spin in circles gave me satisfaction. I jumped on the washing machine and sat waiting and thinking.
"Oh how I wanted to slap John. I mean he's basically saying to not look like the whore of the company. Psh!" I thought out loud without noticing John walking in through the laundry room and locking it.
"Klaire, I didn't mean it that way. Okay? I know you're not the type of girl to show your goods to just anyone. I'm sorry okay? I'm just trying to protect you and make sure I make up for hurting you."
With that I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Look at me, I'm not mad at you. I know you're trying so.. I'm sorry. But... um you sure did look and sound jealous."
"Hmm, I don't think so."
"You look so cute jealous! Awww!" I squealed putting my arms and legs around him.
"I missed these embraces baby girl. Call me jealous if you want just hold on tight."
"I missed these too," I took in the smell of his cologne and smell. Boy....he smelt good.
"I love you," I heard him whisper making me go back and stare at him.
We both were gazing in eachothers eyes then we leaned in and met eachothers lips. Each time becoming more passionate and screaming "I want you now" type of kisses.
I stopped for a second and whispered,"I love and need you."
Clearly earning a moan from him. He started pulling my hoodie off showing my tank underneath. Taking off his shirt now, he stripped my pants off. Never taking away our connection.
"Here?" He asked and I kept on kissing him in response.
Taking off my shirt and his pants off we were half naked. He popped my bra off showing off my goodies. He licked and rubbed them making me want him even more.
At one point he entered me and we gave many rounds going to the beat of the washing machine. Boy was that intense.
John just held me up against the machine and said, " I am truly,madly, deeply in love with you."
"John, what just happened? Where does this leave us?"
He kissed the top of my head and whispered in my ear, "We made love. I can't answer the last one because it's your decision as well but I hope it's in a very happy spot."
Smiling I gave him even more kisses. John... I'm truly,madly, deeply in love with you too.
______________________
Did y'all enjoy? Don't forget to vote, comment, etc.