It's my pleasure

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating this story so much! But it sorta has been hectic since I started school. Not to mention I get LOADS of homework for history. But anyways I'm really trying to update whenever I get the time but I do get tired guys so please be patient :) k? Now let's get started!

___________________________

John's POV

I heard the fans roar in the stadium and I couldn't help but feel like wow. Not to mention that Klaire, who's so beautiful, standing here in front of me with a smile made me feel even more incredible.

"Okay, Klaire. I want to say congrats on this match because you've worked so hard. Now guys, today's someone's birthday. It isn't just anyone's, oh no. It's this beautiful and talented woman right here birthday. Now this is the first birthday she has since entering the WWE," I smiled as I stared into her eyes.

"I think this beautiful woman here deserves a song, but before that. Here's a small gift," I went into my pocket and grabbed my signature chain but this one had engraved, "Klaire the champ"

She put her hair to the side and I gladly put it on her.

"Perfect," I whispered into her ear earning a shiver and smile from her.

I smiled back and said,"Now everyone the champ is here and she is ready for the song. Are you guys ready?"

I smiled widely at her and back to the crowd.

"1..2...3.. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Klaire! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang along.

I saw her start to tear up and I simply opened my arms for her. She ran into my arms and I took in her scent. Although she had just wrestled, she smelt like flowers and looked like a totally queen with shorts of course.

She pulled away and grabbed the mic from my hands.

"Honestly wow! This is too kind John! And you guys, wow. You all are amazing as well. This is why I come to work each and everyday. Because I love this support from my coworkers and as well as the fans. Thanks guys!" She gave a smile and waved.

I put my arm around her and we left together from a great night.