Babe

We were now in WWE RAW. Everything pretty much felt normal. Well everything except when I see John, it feels weird since I don't know what we are. Friends with benefits? Sure as hell hope that's not it. A couple? Boy will that make me happy. I just want to be with John, he's a guy that has helped me since I came into the business and felt butterflies for.
I saw JoJo, Natayla, and Eva Marie talking so I decided to go up to them and talk for a bit.
"Hey girls!"
"Hey girly? You look like you're sparkly, literally." Eva said.
"That's true and that only means one thing...." Natayla said.
"You have a man!" Jojo exclaimed.
"Uhhh not necessarily. I mean if I am glowing it has to be because I ate that amazing donut in the catering are,"
"Donuts? Hold up. I haven't ate one in years! Sorry guys talk to y'all later!"
"We're going to go see what else they have. Bye!" Natayla and Eva said.
"So much for friends leaving me for food!" I yelled back.
I turned back and saw John smiling and giving me the "what are you doing look". I stared back at him and although someone was talking to him, he looked so mesmerized.
Then I gave him a wide smile went there way. I saw when I reached him then said, "Did you work out today?hmm.." I saw he had hunger filled eyes. Craving for what he was looking at, which was me. Then I left him and continued my way going to my locker room.
20 minutes later.....
I opened the tap for the water but then I noticed it was freezing cold!!!
"Great! Out of all the other people who could have cold water, I was the chosen one!"
Closing the tap, I grabbed my things in my duffel bag and went to the sharing divas locker room. Everyone was using a shower but I needed to take one ASAP. I grabbed my stuff and headed to someone else's locker room. Someone whom I was close to.
Knock.Knock.Knock.
The door swung open and there he was also sweaty.
"Hey, um may I come in?"
He nodded his head and opened the door so I could come in.
"Hey uh I was wondering if I could take a shower here? I mean you don't have to since I see you're also sweaty. But uh I tried pretty much everywhere and-" he put a finger up to my mouth and stopped me from rambling.
He took it away and exchanged it with a smile. I sort of felt embarrassed so I put my head down.
"Don't worry Klaire, you can. You can go first if you'd like."
Still with my head down, I said, "No no. Go ahead, it's your shower after all."
"Fine I'll go first but uh.." He grabbed my chin and put my face up. "You're welcome to join me if you want." He gave me a passionate kiss and left to the shower.
Without hesitating I took off my clothes and went into the shower walking in on him taking his shirt off.
"Might as well right? It saves water after all," I said with a smirk and closed the bathroom door.
He gave me a smirk in response and kept staring at me hungrily.
"Here let me take off those big boy pants," I said with a giggle.
I took them off and as soon as I took off his boxers, I exposed his long member sticking out.
I stood up and stepped into the shower first. Then he got in when I had already turned on the shower.
He came towards me and gave me a long kiss while caressing my waist. I jumped up onto him, wrapping my legs around.
"Wait wait, does this mean we're together? Please tell me we are and not friends with benefits," I said with puppy dog eyes.
"Babe, I really hope you're my girlfriend. Because you're a nice, gentle yet strong, confident woman that knows how to be innocent yet put up a sexy show. I mean hey you even stepped into my shower."
"That's cause I want and need you. I might add that my boyfriend is one hell of a sweet and gentleman guy. Yet knows how to give me satisfaction not only in bed but on a washing machine and in a shower," I laughed at the last part.
"Well then let me show my girlfriend that I can satisfy her anytime,any place,"
We continued are passionate kisses and he made me moan many times when he kissed and caressed my body. I also did satisfy him and helped his member out so he battled to satisfy me more. Once he entered me, I let out the longest moan ever.
John...I love you..
______________________
Well that's it for now. I'm keeping this PG-13 after all so yup. But hope you liked this.
Comment!
Vote!
Love y'all