Chapter - 2

(^^ what Layla looks like ^^)

Y/n's Pov:

Woah, I never seen this much creatures, monsters, and mages all in one place. Hoseok decided to lead me to my classroom after I let him have a look at my schedule.

CLASS A - 75

That's my class. But I didn't get it since Hoseok said he was Class S. So he started explaining.

"Well, there are 4 categories of classes in this academy, and it depends on how powerful you are, your skills and magic," he starts."Since you're in Class A, that means you have average magic and skills. If you're lucky and have fit magic and skills, you might get to S class. So here's how the highest to lowest classes go:

Class S

Class A

Class B

Class C

And that's how classes here works," he says.

"Since you're an S class, does that mean you got high magic and stuff?" I ask. He nodded."Class S is the highest class there is and filled with the most powerful students of the academy, which is often used for the Battle Games between other academies," Hoseok explains further as we finally took a stop in front one of the classes.

"Thanks for telling me all about the classes, Hoseok," I say, before bowing in respect.

"No problem, if you need help with anything, just call my name," he cheekily smiles to me before I nod. "And I might teach you that spell someday too, huh?" he says, and I nod excitedly.

"See you later then," he ruffled my hair before disappearing within thin air. I froze. Wait, my cheeks feel hot, am I blushing?! Oh god of Zeus no!

I cover my cheeks as I enter the classroom, each and every eye were averted to me. I ignored them and sat at the very back beside the window, cause' why not? I put my small bag down, and decided to play with my little blue flame. I snap my fingers and out came a blue flame at my very hand, not burning me at all. I pass it to my left hand, then pass it back to my right hand and so on. I continued playing with it like some random ball until I hear footsteps coming towards my desk.

"Amazing! Are you a mage? How do you do that?" a feminine voice asks. I look up to see a pretty girl with dirty blonde hair. "Yes, I'm a mage. But this little trick is not as easy as it seems. It takes magic and concentration," I say with confidence, snapping my other finger, and out came another blue flame.

"I'm Chari, and you?"

"Y/n"

----------

Name: Kim Chari

Angel

Age: 20

----------

"You're a royal angel, I assume?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at the pair of wings on her forehead. "Yes, I am! I'm just visiting some classes since I'm the academy's council secretary. I'm originally a Class A but Rank 1," she says with a smile. The academy's bell rang, meaning class will start in about 5 minutes.

"Oh, I must go. See you around, Y/n!" she says, before leaving. I stare at as she leaves the class, greeting students on the way out. I sigh as I opened my bag, taking out my notebook.

Time skip.

Class has ended. I stood up and grab my bag before greeted by the grinning Layla, who leaned by the doorframe.