Chapter - 14

I'm back guys!

Well, I'm still a bit sick (i think) but I couldn't really help myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla's Pov:

The house was pretty quiet for once. The moment Y/n left, I already had missed her presence.

But the thought of her being around with (possiblyhorny-) men makes me grin.

She's all grown up

For the past few hours, I distracted myself by constantly ordering pizza, doing yoga, and reading. But when everything still felt pretty bored, I tried jumping off the roof a couple of times and tried to cut my nose off.

It was still pretty boring.

Usually I would be bickering with Y/n over something right now. Or try to make everything a competition.

I sat at the couch, trying to think of what to do. Maybe I should check up how Y/n is doing right now.

I looked up to peer at the clock that show the time, 5:45 P.m.

What's taking Y/n so long?

I took the flight of stairs up and walked through the hallway where I stopped in front of a door. I bit my pinkie finger, so hard that a spill of blood came out.

A string of blood crawl down my hand as I let a drop of it fall to the door knob. The door's plain white color immediately changed into a gold colored one, decorated with silver roses.

I opened the door and entered the File Room. It was a thing I usually do, ever since my access to the File Room, no secret from Y/n was ever hidden because I knew EVERYTHING.

It was like watching a movie in someone's life.

Due to the lack of gravity inside, everything felt much lighter. But as a ghost, floating around here was much more easier. Crystals big and small surrounded me, but I flew my way towards the biggest one.

"Memory line of Y/n since-," I paused. "-ten in the morning."

The crystal in front of me glew a purple fade, a medium-sized screen was materialized in front of me. I mentally face palmed when I realized I didn't bring the boxes of pizza I ordered ten minutes ago.

But I shrugged that thought out and decided to watch the show.

"EVEN JUST ONE COOKIE?" I snickered when I saw myself shout from the window. In the screen, it showed Y/n's vision from her eyes.

"LAYLA NO!"

"WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE I SAY SO."

"Y/N."

"LAYLA."

"FINE!"

I continued watching as they finally arrived at the cabin and the docks. "Daebak," I said when I saw Y/n checking herself in the mirror to see if the one-piece I bought for her last week.

I then choked at my own saliva when a group of half-naked boys appear on the screen. What in the name of Aphrodite-

"Oh it's on," Y/n declares. Namjoon then went on her side to grab her shoulder before Y/n could charge like a bull towards the merman and werewolf.

"WARRRRR!" Hoseok yells and jumps on the water.

After watching the almost never ending water fight between them, I watch in interest when Y/n decided to dip her toes into the water.