Chapter - 16

HA

DOUBLE UPDATE-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov:

After finding out everything about my mother, I almost couldn't sleep that night. I twisted and turn around in my bed but there was no comfortable position that can make me feel at ease.

So I sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. I took the blankets off me, and stood up, making my way to the balcony.

I stood by the railings, looking at the night-time stars on the sky

I stood by the railings, looking at the night-time stars on the sky. It was a beautiful sight to say. I took an inhale of the fresh air that I was able to breathe and continued to look at the stars.

Flashback:

"Can you count how many stars there are?" A sweet voice whispers from behind me. I giggled and immediately looked up to count the stars.

"One.. two.. three... four.. wait no three... five..." I squinted my eyes as I lost count once again. "Mommy, there's too many!"

My mother chuckled, her hands still rested on my shoulders. "Exactly. Each of those stars are souls, and there are a lot of them. And each did something great."

"What did they do, Mommy?" I ask, curiously.

"No one knows, Y/n. Maybe they did something very good for everyone. Because as long as they are up there, we will always remember them."

I scrunched my own face. "If I help Daddy clean the house, will I also become a star?"

"Maybe," she laughed half-heartedly. Her laugh was something I always wanted to hear.

"But I have to become a star. So that you and daddy will always remember me."

My mother pressed a kiss on my forehead, "I'll always remember you, little star."

I giggle and stared up at the view up above. I felt a warm hand carressing my head, making me smile.

"You'll always be remembered."

End of Flashback

I blinked my eyes when I realized a presence was beside me and a loud swoosh of giant wings. A feather landed on my head, and I picked it up to get a closer look on it.

"Something in your mind?" a familiar deep voice asks.

"Yeah," I sighed, I turned my head to my side to see a blonde-haired Taehyung, looking at me with curious eyes. "What are you doing here?" I question.

"Am I not welcomed here?" Taehyung looks at me with a dramatic hurt expression, with his hand on his chest. I lightly shove him away, shaking my head afterwards.