Chapter - 5

(i GOT MOTIVATED BECAUSE OF @Imnaira1812 , @hollybushTV11 , @JGr_books ,and the new MV of BTS)

Jungkook's Pov:

"Today, we are going to paint with a little help of nature," the Madam said, with a smile on her face.

----------

Name: Hyo Shiri (madam)

Mage

Age: 29

----------

I glanced at Y/n, who was sitting beside me. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the excitement in her eyes and the wide smile shown on her face. My thoughts snapped out to reality when Madam Hyo spoke again.

"As we all know, there are two kinds of paint brushes. The normal one, with no magic at all," she said, demonstrating, as she paints a few orange lines of the normal paint brush.

"The other, the Enchanted one. And when we start to paint," she starts, finishing the painting with golden yellow that had formed into a dragon. "The fun begins."

The dragon blinked its eyes and started moving around the canvas. The students stared in awe, as the dragon began to fly out of the canvas, flying around the garden.

"Amazing," I heard Y/n mutter and I chuckled.

"When you paint from the heart, it gives the enchanted paint brush a chance to give life to the painting," Madam Hyo said with a soft smile. "But of course, they're harmless," she adds.

"So what do you want to paint, Y/n?" I asked. She scratched her head before she snapped her fingers.

"I know! I'm gonna paint the riverbanks near my house!" she said, quickly getting her normal paintbrush, dipping it on green paint before starting to paint. I only could stand there, thinking of what to paint.

I looked at Y/n, who was eagerly painting. 

I just smiled.

I picked up a paintbrush, and started to paint.

Meanwhile.

"I need blood," Yoongi groans. Jimin rolled his eyes. "I want to hunt again, the food here sucks," Jimin utters while the vampire nods in agreement.

"What's the name of that girl again?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow at Yoongi. They were sitting at the floor, at the rooftop. The rooftop was like one of the peaceful places, and almost none of the students ever come up here. If you're wondering, what in the world is Jimin and Yoongi doing up here? Skipping classes of course.

"Y/n," Jimin answered. Yoongi unconsciously lick his lips. "Her blood. It just smells so good. If it smells that good then it must taste sweet."

Jimin just shrugged, even though he could feel something rampaging inside him. He doesn't know why. When he first saw Y/n, he didn't understand why his heart almost skipped a beat. He was beside Seokjin, and the moment Y/n sat beside him, he could feel his heart going crazy when he first sniffed her scent. That she smells sweet and vanilla like-

"Hello, Jimin? Universe to Jimin. Are you listening?" Yoongi's voice snapped his thoughts. "Y-yeah, I'm listening," Jimin answered.

"Anyways, I was thinking to have a taste on her blood maybe tomorrow. That is, if she lets me have some. You'll help me, right?"

Jimin hesitantly nodded. "Of course, I will."

"Good then."

The school bell rang, meaning daylight session has finished.

I know, you're confused. There are two sessions:

-Daylight Session - creatures, monsters, and most mages that do not suffer under sunlight can have classes in the daylight session

-Night Session - creatures, monsters, and a few mages that want to have classes at night can have classes at the Night Session. But most creatures and monsters that have classes in the Night Session suffer under sunlight

"Anyways, see you at the Night session," Yoongi said, before disappearing within dust and thin air. Jimin sighed, using his fast speed, he sped down the stairs and unto the halls. Until he bumped into Y/n.

Jimin caught himself from falling, but Y/n almost flew and fell to the ground. "Ow!" she groaned. Jimin looked at her with widened eyes.

"Oh my, Y/n I am so sorry," Jimin quickly said, before holding out a hand for Y/n to take. Which she accepted.

"No, it's okay, I'm fine- Ah!" she winced in pain. Jimin looked to see she got a wound on her arm, a little wound on the side of her forehead which also had a bruise. 

"Seriously Jimin? I told you to watch where you're going," Jimin noticed Jungkook dashing towards her and started to pick up Y/n's stuff.

"I-i'm really sorry."

"Just take me to the clinic," Y/n said weakly, almost fainting. And she did. Which Jimin caught her on time. He took no time to stop and just quickly ran to the clinic, this time not being so careless, with him carrying Y/n in bridal style.

Her scent reached to his nose, almost making him go crazy again.

He finally reached to the clinic, where another student happened to be there. She looked at them both, widening her eyes.

"WHAT IN SATAN'S TITS HAPPENED TO Y/N?!" The ghost suddenly screamed, dashing to them. Jimin winced at the volume of her voice, almost raping his ears.

"Wait, you know her?" He stares in confusion.

"Of course I know her, you idiot. Hurry, get her to the clinic bed!" Jimin followed what she said, and gently laid her.

"Great, I'm going to have to mix another potion for her wounds," the girl said. Turning her back. and began rumpaging through the cabinet filled with a few potions, antidotes, charms.

"Aren't you... a ghost?" Jimin asked, staring at her feet that weren't touching the floor. "And I thought only witches know about this kind of stuff?"

"My great-grandma was a witch, and I happen to have her Potion and Spells Book. So I kind of have a bit of ancestral witch blood in me," the student explained, still finding something. 

"AHA!" Jimin flinched when she screamed again. He saw her carrying two bottles, the other one had liquid with a gray color, while the other had purple.

She snapped her fingers, and out of nowhere came out a small cauldron floating in mid-air. Jimin had to rub her eyes if it was real or not.

She poured out two drops of the purple liquid and poured all of the continents of the gray liquid. She threw them away like she didn't care if it broke, but the bottles floated back to the cabinet, where it came from.

A wooden spoon appeared in her hand and she started mixing, quickly.

When she finished,  she snapped her fingers again, the cauldron and the wooden spoon disappearing, then a big bottle, that looked like a grayish violet appeared.

She gave it to Jimin.

"First, I want you to pour it all over her face and body-"

"Won't that make her wet?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there. I uPdAtEd

this book's almost reaching 200 reads. 

thank u!

uwu

[Edited]