Chapter - 3

Author's Pov:

"Stop scaring her, Yoongi," Jin scolds him, shaking his head.

"I'm not lying. It smells so good," he says, licking his lips making Y/n shiver at the thought. Jin sighed, he patted on the seat beside him.

"Here Y/n, sit beside me," Jin says. She sat next to Jin with a huge relief that washed all over her. Everyone was curious what made Taehyung's sister interest about this new friend she has.

"So... Y/n. Are you a creature or..." Taehyung pauses, trying tk think. "She's a mage, Tae," Hoseok answers for her, drinking up from his juice.

"Yep! And she can make blue flames that I had never seen before! Show them, Y/n!" Chari immediately speaks up, making Y/n uncomfortable once again when she was the center of attention. Nevertheless, she snaps her fingers. This time, a bigger flame was produced than the last time. Y/n widens her eyes before she blows the flame away, and by air it disappeared.

"Amazing! I've never seen a blue flame like that before," Hoseok says in awe, Y/n blinks her eyes. "Really? I thought a few people can do this kind of stuff. My mom taught me how to do it since I was little," she explains, Chari clapped her hands in excitement.

"I-uh, better go now. Bye!" Y/n quickly waves her hand goodbye, as she leaves the table and into her original table. She sighed in relief again while Layla raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you were having a fun time with your new friends?" she asks. Y/n shakes her head."It's just all too new to me, plus I don't want to leave you," she says. Layla chuckles, continuing to eat her food.

"Holy mother of Venus, I didn't realized you ordered the most delicious food I had ever seen!" Y/n exclaims.

Y/n's food:

Layla's Food:

Layla's Food:

Both of your food:

Both of your food: