Chapter - 8

Author's Pov:

"That's enough, Luke," Y/n said, putting a hand on his shoulder, he only shrugged. "Why don't you go and do some pranks here and there and leave me alone-," she didn't even finish her sentence when she realized that he disappeared.

"I'm sorry about him," she said, facing Jungkook and Hoseok, who still had red tint in their faces. 

"I-it's fine. Shall we go?" 

They all walked, except Layla who also disappeared. 

"wHERE aRE yOU tAKING mE yOU pRICK?" Layla's wrist was held tightly by Luke,  had a grin on his face. "I want you to be blamed for a prank that I'm gonna do-,"

"nO."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we doing here... again?" Jungkook asked, hiding behind a bush along with Y/n. It was break time,  but Y/n had other plans and had dragged Jungkook along.

"It's pranking season, Jungkook," she smiled, shaking the bucket of water that was in her hand. From the bush they were hiding, Yoongi was sitting in the bench reading a book and Namjoon was taking a quick nap in his cat form.

"I wouldn't do this if I were you."

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, but it's a curse that Luke had put upon me. Every year, I have to do a prank or consequences...," she said, shrugging.

"And why Yoongi and Namjoon?"

"I also have to do it to people I just met or something like that."

"But seriously, I wouldn't do this if I were you."

"Nah, it will be fine. I already had a spell to teleport us somewhere far from them after I throw this bucket," she said, she aimed for both of them and

SPLASH!

"wHAT THE F*CK?" Yoongi stood up, wondering why he was wet as Namjoon jumped and went back to his human form, also wet. Yoongi looked behind to see a bucket, but there was no one. He sniffed a few times, before his eyes turned dark red.

"Oh you are not going anywhere," he muttered, tone changed. He muttered something before fully disappearing. Y/n and Jungkook laughed silently since they were teleported in the library.

"Oh Poseidon, that was actually funny," Jungkook cracked up, Y/n nodded, wiping a tear from eye. "I know right."

"So who else are you gonna prank?"

"Nah, I only have to do it to a person or two."

"You sure Yoongi won't find us?" Jungkook asked, Y/n was about to speak when someone beat her to it with a dark chuckle. The two both stopped laughing and widened their eyes. Gulping, they turned around to see Yoongi with bright red eyes, his hair was still wet making him look like a meal(what have i done-). His aura seemed dark, but he was just there, an unusual smile on his face.

"Who said I can't find you guys?"

"H-hello, Yoongi," Jungkook spoke, nudging Y/n who nervously laughed. "What's up, Yoongi?"

"What's up? Your death of course," he chuckled.

 "L-let's talk this out, Yoongi," Y/n said, "I really had to do it, I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry won't do anything sweetheart,"  he whispered, walking closer. Y/n's first instinct was to hide behind Jungkook, who looked at Yoongi with widened eyes.

"H-hey hyung, maybe she's right. Why don't we talk this out?"

Yoongi stopped, looking at the girl behind Jungkook who had a hesitant face. He sighed.

"Well there's one thing to settle this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated, yAy

i'm sorry if it short, i just got back from writer's block