Chapter - 12

let's get everything straight (but not as straight as my sexuality- just kidding, i'm straight)

I came back to wattpad and my phone was buzzing as hell like I was scared that it got possessed- but turns out it wasn't and

i think my phone also almost died

cause i threw it all across my room when i saw how many people who decided to vote, comment, and add my book to their reading lists- (even my cousin is shook)

DUDE I DID NOT EXPECT MY BOOK TO REACH A LOT OF PEOPLE

THANK YOU SO MUCH (for reading this trashfanfic *w h e e z e*)

also, I would like to thank you guys for making this book reach 2K. Hope you all had a good day today and stay healthy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov:

The boys were all shirtless.

Shirtless.

I'm a bad author for these kinds of-

Jungkook was already in the water, his beautiful blue-green tail almost sparkled like jewels as he splashes it around. He grins at his Jin-hyung, who looked a bit hesitant to dive in.

"You want to drag Jin-hyung to the water?" Jimin whispers from beside him. The merman smirks and did an early high-five with the werewolf before they stealthily made way to the eldest who was standing at the edge of the docks.

"Race you to the water!" Taehyung suddenly yelled at Namjoon. "Last one gets to clean the cabin!"

"YAH!" Namjoon yells at the younger one as he shifts himself into a hawk, flying past the angel before shifting himself into a whale. Taehyung immediately stops himself from jumping into a water as it seemed to be in slow-motion when the big whale slowly falls from the sky.

"YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH NAMJOON-AH!" Seokjin screams, but it was too late for him to run as the whale lands on the water, making an almost gigantic tsunami to everyone's eyes.

The water splashes everyone wet, even Yoongi and Hoseok who were just standing to watch. Taehyung already made it on time to spread his feathered-wings and fly up high avoiding to get water all over him.

"WHAT STUNT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH HERE KIM NAMJOON?" The eldest yells on the top of his lungs. Namjoon already shifts himself back to his original form and sheepishly smiles at Seokjin. "Sorry, hyung," he apologizes.

"Yeesh, hyung. You made such a mess," Taehyung lands on the docks, his wings instantly turned into gold dust, fading away until it disappeared. But Namjoon proceeds to point at Taehyung, "I GOT HERE FIRST AND YOU LOST! HA!"

"Good luck cleaning the cabin, hyung," Jungkook backswims, his shiny tail splashing a bit of water. Taehyung only sighs in defeat.

Hoseok laughs at the sight of Yoongi's deep scowl on his face as he tries to comb his hair. The vampire only shook his head, knowing that they were only messing around for fun. His nose then starts to pick up a familiar scent, making him turn around to face the owner of the scent.

The male mage noticed Yoongi's turning of his head and decides to gaze on whatever he was looking at only to freeze.

Y/n's Pov: 

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the cabin. I then walked to the docks where everyone was, and Jin was the first one who saw me. And he was... topless.