Chapter - 6

"I hope you aren't deaf or anything. Pour it all over her, she won't get wet, I promise," the female reassures, crossing her arms. Jimin looks at the bottle, hesitant. But he did what he was told and slowly pours it all over Y/n.

He poured until the bottle was empty, he then looked at Y/n to see any changes. He could see her wounds and the blood from it slowly disappearing, until to the point he couldn't see anything but her fair skin.

They wait for a few seconds before Y/n's eyes dart open, immediately sitting up, gasping. Jimin looks at her with a surprised expression, while Y/n looks at the female beside him.

"Layla, don't tell me you used that potion again..." Y/n whines. Layla raises both of her hands, a thin line plasters on her lips.

"I had to. You were wounded pretty bad, and I had to use that potion again so you'll watch out next time," Layla says, Y/n massages her temple.

"Well, thank you sooo much. That was an quite an exprienced," she says, with sarcasm on her voice. Layla put on an innocent smile on her face, "You're welcome."

"Um guys? I'm still here, and confused about what that potion did to you," Jimin's voice made Y/n glance at him.

"That potion heals your wounds pretty quickly, and it gives you visions of your future injuries that will happen in the next two days and such so you can avoid them. And it was pretty horrible," Y/n shudders at the thought, giving a glare to Layla.

"Mind telling me a few of your visions?" Layla teases, causing Y/n to harden her glare.

"I'm curious too," Jimin pipes up.

"I got a broken bone, a vampire bite, a nosebleed, bruise, a hard pinch from Luke-," she got cut off by Layla who shouts 'WHAT?!'

"Hold the f**k up, LUKE IS COMING BACK?!" Layla looks at me in horror. "Well, yeah, from what I saw from my vision-,"

"This place is going to be hell," Layla puts a hand on her face.

"You better prepare for the upcoming arrival of Luke the great," Y/n says bluntly, crossing her arms. Layla ruffles her own hair in frustration, and both Y/n and Jimin saw her disappear in front of their eyes.

"O-okay... what was that?" Jimin asks, slowly turning to you. Y/n got off the clinic bed, dusting herself from the glittery dust that the potion left.

"Luke L/n is known as one of the greatest pranksters in history. I'm pretty sure you know that," Y/n starts.

Jimin gulps hard. "Yeah, but it has been years since anyone has last seen him or his pranks."

"Well yeah, but visions from the potion you just poured all over me never lies. Funny thing, Luke never pranks me-- instead, he sometimes let me help him or I just watch other people suffer because of his pranks," Y/n simply says, walking out of the room, Jimin following behind. "Why though?"

"How would I know? Every time I ask him, he shrugs and just says that he doesn't know."

"Lucky you."

"Why? He pranked you too?"

Jimin nods, continuing walking beside her. "The worst one I got from him is putting a butterfly on my underwear."

Y/n starts to burst out laughing, he pouts and crosses his arms.

"Don't laugh! It was terrifying! Especially when I had a phobia with Butterflies," he grumbles. Y/n slowly stops laughing, wiping a tear from her eye.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't think you were that victim," Y/n admits.

"Wait, you knew!" Y/n nods, as they continued walking through the hallways of the school. There wasn't much students left, but the night session will start pretty soon.

"He asked for a suggestion for prank that he was gonna do on someone. I didn't care much on what I said, but I was also very busy that time. I suddenly blurted out about putting a butterfly on his underwear-- I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you!" Y/n says, snorting. Jimin pouts again.

"As long as you don't do it again then I'll accept your apology," Jimin huffs. They then see a figure from the distance, it was Jungkook, and he still has her things.

"Jungkook!" The female mage calls out, Jungkook's face was lift up from his gaze on his phone, he smiles. "I wonder what took so long, but I'm glad you're okay," Jungkook says.

Y/n takes her backpack from him, muttering a thank you after.

"So... Y/n, do you live far? Maybe I can take you home?" Jungkook suddenly asks. Y/n blinks her eyes, processing a bit on what he just said.

"It's fine, I can use the magic door. In that way, I can just open a door to my room so I can throw myself on my bed," Y/n says, taking out the silver key that she had used this morning to teleport her and Layla to the academy.

"What about your ghost friend, Y/n?"

Y/n's Pov:

Speaking of Layla, where is she?

Oh right.

"I think she already went home ahead, and I better go now," I say. I bid them goodbye, as I look at my silver key. I sigh.

Here goes nothing.

I hold out the key, and focus, imagining there was really a door in front of me. I twist the key, and I can hear the locks as it opens. I smile as I open my eyes to see a simple brown door in front of me.

I push it open, and I am in my room. I held a victory fist, I got to my room successfully!

I close the door, put the key to the cabinet nearby, and release a sigh of relief. Following my plan-- I collapse on my bed, feeling the soft mattress.  Thank you magic door!

I then sit up, thinking I should change and probably check up on Layla. I put down my bag to change.

I changed to an over-size black t-shirt with shirts underneath.

I walk out of my room then walk to the file room. 'File Room' you asked? It's a term I used. It was a room that my mother created for me, it was an enchanted room. A room where almost all my memories were kept, during when I was an infant, until now. It was a bit surprising when I found out that the 'small room' I entered when I discovered the file room, was actually really big, and it was a birthday gift from my mom. 

So whenever I forget, or try to recollect a memory, I mostly spend my time on that room finding stuff, but I often get distracted by funny memories. Oh, and how I see my memory in that room? WELL, in that room, there's no walls, no ceiling, no floor, and you can float there, commanding crystals to search up that memory or any similar memory for you. Yeah, my memories are in some sort of crystals that float around you.

Anyways, I open the door to see Layla asking the crystals every one last bit of pranks that I know Luke has done. Knowing that I'm the only one who knows every prank, every plan, every instinct, every move Luke has, Layla had searched up all of that so she can avoid certain pranks at any circumstances.

Was it a good idea that I also let her have control of this room?

"Um, Layla-,"

"It's Detective Layla to you."

"I don't think this is really necessary."

She turned to me, with an evil smile. "What if I tell you... that I know a way to prank Luke?"

I widen my eyes and drop my jaw.

No one could ever prank Luke back. No one.

Ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh hello there!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~

[Edited]