Ink's new master

Error's pov

     I sprayed a small washcloth with sleeping gas,so kiddnaping Ink will be easier.
I slowly and carefully opened a portal to the doodle sphere. Ink was just sitting there drawing. I slowly snuk up behind her. She must have heard me, because she turned around as I approached. She screamed. "What do you want Error?"she asked panicking. "You~" I replied. "What are you- MFFPH!! I had shoved the washcloth onto her mouth. She breathed it in, and almost immediately passed out.

            Ink pov

  "W-were am I?"All I saw was black. "What on earth?" I exclaimed. I tried to stand but I couldn't! Chains were wrapped around my body! "Hello? Somebody help!"
I called into the darkness. "Heya sweetheart~~" a voice replied. It sounded like I had heard it before. And I had. " Error!?" I cried. " Hello sweet cheeks~" he said to me in a flirty tone. "What do you want from me?" I screamed at him. " One of Two things: 1. I leave you here and destroy every single AU so you can't stop me, OR 2. you become my
maid for the bad sanses. The choice is yours.~"
I couldn't believe this guy! He wants my as his MAID or else he'll kill everyone! "Well? Pick one!" He snapped at me. " I'll be your maid..." I mumbled. At least the AUs would stay safe. "Good girl! Now wear this!" He commanded handing me a package. "That's your uniform." "Yes Error"
"Don't call me that Inky. Call me your Lord." "*Sigh* yes m'lord..." "Good girl! Now get dressed." He left. I stared at the package in my hands. On top there was a note. ' sommon your echo body.' I opened the box and gasped. Inside was a maid headband, white knee socks, black shoes, a bra, a pair of panties...AND A SUPER SHORT MAID DRESS. I sighed. This was my only choice. Error had unlocked the chains before he left so I stood up and but on my 'uniform'. I looked in the big full-length mirror he left me. I looked like a slut! The dress just barley passed my thighs! I sighed again and walked out. I sommoned my echo body before I left. I was heart broken. "He she is boys" Error said as I rounded the corner. "Our new little maid~" the others just stared at me. I felt so uncomfortable! I tried to pull the dress down to cover my thighs,but was interrupted by Error grabbing my waist. " Let me she you your room sweetheart~" he said as he walked me down a large hall of Nightmare's castle. He open  a large brown door, and led me inside. The room was lovely! There were colours everywhere and i felt so happy! "Thank you m'lord!" "Anytime baby~" But then he did the most shocking thing. HE GRABBED MY WAIST AND KISSED ME! ON THE MOUTH! "I'll leave you so settle in sweetheart~ toodles!" I was so tired... I just climbed into the large pink canopy bed, snuggled in with all the stuffed animals,and fell asleep.