(i ran out of title ideas)

As I was just standing there, watching Ink sway her hips, I didn't notice Horror and Dust sneak up behind me. "Boo!" Horror said grabbing my shoulders. I screamed. "Dude!" I wisper-yelled. "Don't scare me like that!"
"Why?" Dust asked. "Are you to busy spying on Ink?" He said in a mocking tone. "Yes actually! So leave"
"Wow Windows 8"
Horrors turn to mock me.."don't call me that!" I hissed at him. "What do you want anyway?" I asked. "Can I have 5 bucks?" Dust asked. "Fine..." I grumbled. "Thanks glitch!"
Dust said as he and Horror ran to my room. I just scoffed and turned my attention back to my curvey little maid~

Dream pov

"Ink? INK!?" Me and Blue called out into the void. Ink had been missing for two days! "IIInnkk?" I called. "Do you think your brother has something to do with her?" Blue asked. I stopped. "Blue your right! She must be at Nightmare's castle!"
I cried. I used my staff to make a portal to my brother's castle.
Blue and me crashed trough the door. "WHERE'S INK?!? Blue hollered.
My brother and his friends just laughed. "Inky sweetheart~" Error called. Then we heard a familiar voice. "Yes m'lord?" Said Ink as she came out of the shadows. Me and Blue were in shock! She was dressed like a maid! "Ink! What are you wearing?" I asked. "My uniform" she replied. "What!?!?" "I work here now..." She said. "Why?" Blue asked shocked.
" Your little Inky is so desperate to keep her abominations alive, she would do ANYTHING! And that includes being our maid....and my little toy~" Error replied.
"LET HER GO!" I yelled. "Dream...I want to keep the AUs safe... this is my only choice..." Ink said weakly. All of a sudden Nightmare opened a portal back to dreamtale. "What now?" Blue asked. "I... don't know how we're going to get her back..." Me neither..." I replied.

Error pov

I walked up to Ink after she fled back to the kitchen. "Inky?" I asked coming up behind her. "Yes m'lord?" "Are you okay?" "...yes..." "I'm sorry for raping you" "you are?" "Yes" "well I forgive you" "thank you Ink" she smiled her adorable little smile. She hugged me, and I gave her butt a little pat. She hugged me tighter. I know it for sure now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Im in love with Ink