*insert Lenny face here*

Ink's pov

      Error carried me to his room and pinned me to the bed. I saw a blue bulge coming from his shorts. And the next thing I knew...he was nude!
He slipped his hand up my dress and slid it of me! "EEEEKKK!!!!" I screamed. All that was left was my bra and panties! He ran his hand down my etco thigh and I moaned. "You like that baby~?" "N-NO!" He then took his semi-hard member and held it close to my mouth! "Suck it!" "NO!!" he shoved his member into my mouth! "Mmpfh!!" "Ohhhh Inky~~~!!!" Error moaned. I pushed him off. I was panicking! He stroked my breasts and I felt so uncomfortable! Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me! "E-Error... please...stop!" He climbed off of me and put his clothes back on. He tossed me my dress and headband. I quickly put them on and dashed out of the room and ran to the kitchen to make dinner.

              Error's pov.

Who knew Ink had such soft skin?
     She seemed scared, because she dashed out of the room. I slowly followed feeling kind of guilty. I ran to the kitchen and saw her chopping vegetables. As she was cooking she was swaying her large,curvey hips, and humming her version of megalovnia. I think it's pretty certain at this point. I'm madly in love with her.