Freedom!

Error pov

I looked at the rainbow-colored rose in my hand. My and Ink were basically dating at this point,and we both knew it.
But.....the real reason i MAID (pun intended) her do this was to get her to love me.
I had completed the task...and was going to send her home. "Inky?" I asked knocking on her door. "Come in m'lord" I heard her soft, delicate voice say. I walked in, the rose behind my back. "What do you need?" She asked me, stepping towards to me. "Ink...i-i...." I pulled the rose out Frome behind my back. " I'm sending you back home..." She took the rose and looked at me teary eyed. "Will... will you come with me?" She asked.
"W-what!?" " I want to live with you...stay by your side..." I threw myself into her and passionately kisses her. She kissed me back clearly enjoying it. I licked her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth. She slowly and calmly let me in, as I explored her mouth.
I broke the kiss and she looked at me. Her multi-colored pupils now both lust-filled hearts. I handed her back her normal clothes and told her to get dressed. I expected her to go into the closet but NOPE! All of a sudden she started to change right in front of me! Now, normally I would run out... but I was so focused on her features and curves...I just stared. She slowly slipped of the dress leaving just her undergarments. She put on her normal clothes and turned to face me. Her gorgeous face got closer and closer to mine. We then heard a huge crash.

Cliffhanger! Heya punks! I'm really happy you guys are reading and enjoy my stories! When this is done, I'll make a Blueberry x reader story! Thanks for reading!