🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Ink pov

"As you wish my kinky Inky~" I slid down to his pants, my breasts dragging down his chest.
I looked at the throbbing yellow glow coming from his pants.
I slid them off and looked at his member.
His face turned a bright yellow and he looked away. "GUH!" He flinched and grabbed the sheets as I sucked his long, throbbing member.
"Faster Inky,Faster!" I started to suck as fast I could him panting and moaning. As I separated my mouth from his member, he grabbed my waist and flipped us over.
"You ready?" "YES!" Before I could say anything else,he trusted inside me. "AHHH!!" I screamed,filled with both pain and pleasure.
Soon all the pain went away and I was filled with good feelings. Error pulled out of me and buried his face in my chest.
I was tired....I patted Errors head and kissed him. We both eventually fell asleep.

Error pov

1 month later

I was busy planning the wedding with Blue, and Ink was with Dream and Paint (ink Papyrus) getting her dress.
"What do you think of this?"
Blue asked, pointing to a picture of a large church.
"Maybe..." I replied. "Ink might like it!" Blue chirped. The church was very colorful and Blue was right. Ink would love it. "Yea! Let's do it!"
I went online and rented the place for the day of our wedding.

I went home later that day to see Ink making dinner. I slowly and quietly walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.
"AHHHHH!" I was laughing so hard I feel over! "Babe!
That's not funny!" "Sorry sweetheart... can I at least have a kiss?" She sighed and threw her body on me, kissing me. "I love you Glitchy~" "I love you too Inky"