*wedding bells chime in the distance*

Error pov
Ink and me were both with our friends,getting ready. Ink was sqealing of excitement and I....was panicing.
I walked out to stand under the large flower arch they set up.
I waited for my bride to come out. And that she did. Ink had on a long ballgown wedding dress with a pink shash across her waist.
I blushed at the sight.
She  walked up to the arch and stood  across from me and also blushed at the sight of me in my suit.
"Ink. Do you take Error to be your husband?" "I do."
"Error. do take Ink to be your wife?"
"I do" "you may know kiss the bride." Ink threw herself onto me and kissed me. Everybody cheered as i picked up my wife and carried her down the stairs.

15 years later

Ink pov

Me and Error were just laying in bed when all of a sudden... "Mommy! Daddy!"
A little black ball of energy burst into our room and jumped on top of us "Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!"
I giggled."good morning Pj" I said to my 14 year old daughter.
She crawled into the space between my and Error and cuddled us both.
Error was still asleep. But I hugged Pj tighter.
She ripped the blanket off my and hugged my stomach. Me and Error were expeting a baby boy in about two months.
"Hi Gradient!"
Pj wispered to the tiny soul in my belly.
I giggled. Pj hugged me tighter and said she loved me over and over. "I love you to Jammy" i said,kissing her forehead.

And thats the end! Hope you guys enjoyed and be sure to check out my blueberry x reader! Bye!