My fiance is a cat.... wait wut?

Error pov

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING INK?" "Oh no..." Ink wispered. We turned to see Dream standing there, looking PISSED. "I said you can't be with him!" "You aren't my DAD!" Ink screamed back. "I love him more than anything!" "Why do you love him!?" "Because he's my fiance!" Dream looked shocked.
"WHAT!?" "YOU HEARD ME!" Dream just glared and, pointed his staff at me. The tip of it glowed bright yellow.A golden
sphere flew straight at me. "GLITCHY!" Ink yelled,as she jumped in front of the ball of light heading towards me.
It hit her and all we saw was yellow. "Ink!" Me and Dream both yelled,as the light faded and all we saw was her dress, shoes and hair ribbon lying on the floor.
"Inky...?" I said to the pile of clothes. "Meow" Dream gasped as I lifted up the dress to revel...a small white....CAT.

Ink pov

After Dream's magic hit me,my body began to feel strange. I could feel myself... shrinking? My head and butt began to feel funny. I fell on all fours and drowned in my clothes,witch were now huge compared to me. "Inky?" I heard.
I tried to say 'yes?' but what came out instead was: "meow." I slapped a hand over my mouth. Then I realized that it wasn't a hand. IT WAS A PAW. My dress was lifted of me and I saw Error and Dream starring at me in shock. But why were they so big? I looked at my body and squeaked.  Dream turned me into a cat! Even my scarf had turned into a collar!
"Meow!" I scratched Error's leg and he picked me up. He held me in his arms like a baby and started yelling at Dream. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" "WELL I WAS TRYING TO FIRE A DEATH SPELL AT YOU" "WELL LOOKIE HERE! YOU SCREWED Up big time you-" I somehow couldn't resist. being cradled up in Error's arms was so comfy...I started to fall asleep..."puuurrrrr"

Error pov

I stopped screaming at Dream at stare at my cute little Inky. "Look Dream. I care about her, and you can't break us apart. Screw you." I walked away.

~~~time skip brought to you by Sans in a dress 😏~~~

I walked in the house and sat on the couch looking at Ink. She was cuddled up in my arms, purring.
I hugged her close to my chest. She slowly opened her colorful eyes and looked at me,still purring happily.
She slowly started to climb up my shirt and licked my cheek. "Aww! Ink!" I laughed, tickling her tummy.
She smiled and licked my hand. I carried her up to our room and set her in the bed. I hugged her in my arms and I felt her small paws against my chest. But one thing echoed in my head. 
How where we going to change her back?