The rescue (or not)

Ink pov

   My and Error ran as fast as we could to the main hall. That's when I heard "Ink!" Dream and Blue were standing there trying to fight off the others. Cross was behind them (I ship cream ok?) and he just had a 'what is this' look on his face.
Dream ran up to me, pushed Error out of the way and threw me over his shoulder. "Glitchy!" I screamed as Blue and Cross ran after him trough the portal. "Glitchy no..." I said as the portal disappeared and I reached out to where it was. "Oh come on!" Dream yelled. "He kiddnaped you and forced you to be his maid!
"I.... don't care...." I mumbled. "Look Dreamy." Cross said, placing a hand on Dream's shoulder. "I know Error...he may be stubborn, but he kiddnaped Ink to get her to love him. And now she misses him and wants to go back" I don't care!" Dream snapped at his boyfriend. I started to cry and Blue just ran over and started to comfort me.
But non of it helped. Dream just continued yelling about me and Error being total opposites, therefore we can't be together. But that just made me cry harder.

            ~~~time skip brought to you by Pusheen the cat~~~

Ink pov

It's been a month since I was separated from the love of my life. I miss him. His voice,his jokes, his kisses...all of it..."Ink!" I heard Blue yell happily. "What?" I said dragging myself out of bed. "Well... Error sent me a magic telegram...he wants to meet you in outertale tomorrow!" "WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" "Yup" " oh thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed tackling him with hugs. "No problem Ink!" I quickly ran to my room to get ready. I was so excited!

      ~~~ time skip brought to you by doughnuts~~~

    Error pov

      *Next day*
I was in outertale waiting for Ink. She said she was coming...where was she...? "Babe!!!" All of a sudden my lips (screw logic) were pressed against something soft. Ink was kissing me for the first time in a month! She broke the kiss and looked at me. She was wearing a rainbow colored dress with a matching  hair ribbon and shoes. "Hey Inky!" I said hugging her as tight as I could. I sat down on the red blanket I set out for us. She sat next to me and lay her head on my shoulder. "Hey Ink?" "Yea?" "The um....r-real reason I-I called you here w-was..." I told her to stand up. She did as I said and I just sat there. I sighed..."Ink...will you..." I said as I got on one knee and took out a small black box. She gasped. "Will you marry me?" I looked at her, her eye sockets flooded with tears. " I.... I... I" she stamered...."I knew this was a bad-" "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" Ink screamed throwing herself onto my body. "You will?" "YES!" I looked into her beautiful multi colored pupils and kissed her. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING INK!?" A familiar voice yelled. "Uh oh...I'm busted..."

       Thanks guys yet again! And I had a special message for you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BIG CHUNGUS