𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

I watched as more pictures started showing up with Jay and Chyna

I watched as more pictures started showing up with Jay and Chyna. It really did suck to see somebody your in love with, with somebody else. It's been about a month and Jay hasn't been responding to any messages or calls. He won't even come to bring his stuff because at this point I was done with him.

It was about 6:30 PM when I heard a knock on the door. I immediately realized that I had a huge mess filled with takeout boxes everywhere and clothes laying on the floor. I quickly picked up some of the mess and ran to the door and opened it to reveal Jay. I wanted to slam the door shut right there but I just couldn't.

" Hey.. y/n," he said scratching the back of his neck.

" What the fuck do you want? " I asked.

" Obviously my clothes," he said rudely before walking in.

" So your not gonna even talk about this? " I asked him as he packed his clothes.

" Y/N it's kind of obvious that we're not together anymore, I've moved on with Chyna and you should know that by now since you weird-ass likes checking my page," he said looking up at me.

" So that's it? Yours just gonna leave without explaining to me, the person you've been with for 4 years even motherfucking engaged to why the fuck you did this ?!" I yelled

" 4 years don't mean shit y/n! I got fame now, I ain't got no time for no wedding shit " he yelled back.

" The fame really did get to you, I've been with you for 4 years, Chyna just got with you for attention. Y'all not gonna last a year! Remember that, I've been with you before you had this dumb music career!" I yelled starting to break down.

" You just being stupid as fuck! You knew damn well I wasn't gonna stay with you once I got some fame. I can get any bitch I want now " he said laughing at the end.

" Well those bitches that you can now get, won't hold you down. You know damn well if your career doesn't last, those bitches are gonna leave. They want your money Jay, but your so stupid to see that. " I said, he then got up and headed towards the door.

" Don't fucking run back to me after those bitches leave you! " I yelled throwing a shoe at him.

Lmao thanks so much for reading my story! I hope you guys have a good night and let's all hope Gekyume comes out healthy and Jenesis stays safe ❤❤

Lmao thanks so much for reading my story! I hope you guys have a good night and let's all hope Gekyume comes out healthy and Jenesis stays safe ❤❤. LLJ