Introduction

Hi there, I decided to give you a little start up about the Stellar Village and some background stories to make this story less confusing. Or I may be doing just the opposite...

Things to know about Star Stellar

Stellar Magic- Magic to manipulate the universe, galaxies, and stars. This is not spacial magic. It is unique to only the Stellar Village. There are different Variations of Stellar Magic.

Astrostellar Magic-By far the most destructive form of Stellar Magic. Controls the matter in space, comets, planets, asteroids, and nebulas.

Orbitstellar Magic-Power to manipulate gravity and inertia. Excellent for reinforcement magic.

Solarstellar Magic-Magic that converts the power of the sun into warm life-giving mana. Powerful healing magic.

Voidstellar Magic-The empty space or dark matter in the universe. Can destroy creation magic, similar to anti-magic. Drains a lot of mana.

Cosmostellar Magic-Can command anything and anyone to do their will. Magic is believed lost.

StarSpeakStellar Magic-Ability to communicate with those in the stars, or afterlife, and learn about things yet to come. Also lost.

Stellar Village- the village can be counted as an independent country like the Witch Forest. It is located near Raquey, one of the reasons the town is warm all year, as Stellars have almost the same amount of mana as elves.

The Stellar Village is quite strict on organization. The leader will assign each member with a contribution that will be their job for the rest of their life until they're too old and are part of the group of elders.

Who gets to be leader of the tribe is determined by who's has the most power. If the leader dies or retires, the spot is open to anyone twenty or up. Anyone who wants to qualify must fight other candidates until all but one are defeated. The winner is now the leader.

The village lives quite similar to how Native Americans lived, and use magic mainly for everyday use like commoners in the Clover Kingdom.

Animus Streak- every member of the village will have an Animus streak in their hair. The streak can display how one is truly feeling. The streak will also flash bright neon colors to warn and alarm enemies if the Stellar is preparing to attack. The streak also contains powerful nerves to sense magic and could predict who will be victorious. Unlike normal strands of hair, the Animus Streak is hard as steel, and cannot be cut. The strand is mainly silver when the Stellar is neutral.

The Stellar Symbol- the origins of this symbol are lost in time. It was rumored to connect those in the stars with those on earth.

 It was rumored to connect those in the stars with those on earth

And finally a character profile on our O.C.

Luna Moonshine

Age:19
Height: 145 cm
Birthday: May 7th
Likes: Clear Night Skies, exploring new things.
Dislikes: Mentioning her magic defect.

Luna was born to Libra and Centaurs Moonshine, two years after her older brother Virgo was born. Due to some unknown reason, Virgo had absorbed all the magic that was meant of Luna, causing Luna to develop on her mother's magic. By the time Libra gave birth, Luna had stolen enough magic to leave Libra very weak, and she soon died afterward. Libra's magic inside of Luna died with her, leaving Luna with very little of her original magic. The death of Libra shook Centaurs into a slow and painful depression. One lonely night, he was walking in the forest and in his grief, was killed by wild wolves. Luna was raised by the caretakers of the village, though with not the most tenderness. Luna spends most of her days daydreaming and wondering if there was a place in the world where she was wanted...

Physical Strength: 2
Magic Amount:???
Magic Control: ???
Magic Sensing: 6
Cleverness: 4
Recklessness: 5