Chapter 19-Final

A/N

Hi, goodness it's been over a year since the last update. Honestly, I thought I hit writer's block but it was just a plunge in motivation so I decided to take a break. In the meantime, I've been reading other people's stories which turns out to have a bunch of great new content. As I read, I pondered what made the stories enjoyable and what to avoid when writing. I realized I like when people talk about the story in third-person, and I tend to shy away from stories revolving around original characters. Don't get me wrong, OCs are great in stories but I found out that I liked stories told from canonical characters' perspective. Then I come back and did the worst thing a writer could do and reread Star Stellar from beginning to the current chapter and I honestly felt like a hypocrite. 

I started Star Stellar when I was in Middle School, getting into Black Clover and wanting to smash a bunch of my headcanons together with a badass character that is my self-insert. So, if any of the readers were wondering "Hey, this sounds like the obnoxious stuff a mad twelve-year-old fangirl would write because she has nothing better to do", you're not off. Now, looking back I feel as though I made my plot way too convenient, very bad romantic moments, my OC way too Mary Sue, and I lost heart in writing, feeling like every sentence was cringy. 

However, this crazy twelve-year-old writer's fanfic managed to attract hundreds of views, and I'm super touched by all the support and comments I've received.  Even though I've been through some tough times, the fact that people are still reading and actually wanting to read more makes me really happy. I know how it feels like, reaching the end of a fanfic that hasn't update in a while and accepting the fate that I'll be left hanging and I don't want to give the same outcome to my own story. So I pushed forward and managed to piece together a final chapter. I feel it's a little rushed and probably doesn't feel like the rest of the story due to my changed views. I'm sorry if this chapter already seems like a disappointment, if you like, you can come up with your own ending, and feel free to share in the comments. In the meantime, I've been madly headcanoning a rewrite that will be posted on Archives of Our Own and I'm debating to put it on Wattpad as well.

Thank you for staying with me through the journey of Star Stellar. 

🎵Melody🎵

This chapter may contain an increase in graphic violence and language compared to other chapters in this fic. 

"For goodness sake, stop struggling," The men were having quite a difficult time trying to maneuver me around, I felt a twinge of smugness there.

Of course, I ignored him, I could hear the sound of fizzing bubbles. Like a hot pot in a kitchen. "Are you going to cook and eat me? Is that how you're going to 'absorb the cosmocore?'" I felt a slight hint of panic. "Not that I plan on my top ways to die, but getting BOILED ALIVE is definitely not on the list. I swear I do NOT taste good. Actually, I don't know how I taste but I'm not letting you guys find out for me."

"Shut up," one of them grumbled. 

"This could be considered cannibalism right? I'm sure I'm closely related enough to humans for this to be cannibalism," 

"I said shut up,"

"I did not consent to be cooked," (Remember kids, if someone is trying to boil you alive, just say no. They cannot legally cook you without your consent). 

"Quiet you!" Something thwacked my side and I doubled over in pain. 

"You know," I grit my teeth. "If you really wanted me to shut up you should have gone for my head". Whoops, wow great idea to give your would-be consumers advice. Something then did hit my head, though as I slowly processed, it was liquid and fortunately not hot and boiling as I expected, though I could still hear the fizzing bubbles as it rushed into my ears.