Book Announcement

Hey guys!

So I know my writing is awful, but I've released a new book called Supernova that is an Ink Sans x reader. The plot of this book is supposed to take place after a war with Nightmare that effectively destroyed the majority of the multiverse, where Ink and his friends are picking up the pieces.

But, so kindly spoiled by the cover, they run into some trouble along the way. The reader comes into play here as this sort of entity that is formed as a result from all the chaos and corrupted coding floating around the multiverse from the war.

However, their very existence is a wound in the multiverse. The conflict then arises yay if Ink wishes to truly fix the multiverse, he must therefore decide whether or not (Y/n) can live. At the same time, others are working against Ink and his friends to try and sway (Y/n) over to their side and gain the upper hand in dominance for the multiverse.

I also want to give a shoutout to PotatoTheChip for coming up with this idea in the first place and giving me the inspiration to write it. Please feel free to check out this book ad their own Ink x Reader called Tall Tales, it's really good!

It's an effective sequel to Rising Storm (another Ink x Reader by me if you haven't seen it yet), but I've designed the storyline to function so that it makes sense and isn't confusing if you haven't read that book yet.

This book will update every Saturday! Feel free to check it out!

~ Morrow