Chapter 31

SPG

Chapter 31

Curtains and dusts

From the very beginning I've been fascinated with what they called, vampire's mate bond. A kind of bond that even death could not make the vampires apart. A union without paper for legality, witnesses for justifications and even a formal marriage for tight finality.

When you found your mate, with your eyes glowing together, fangs arching for each other's skin, throat dying to savor each other's blood and lips hungrily asking for lustful dance, all you could to is to follow your heart's desire.

To feel your mate, not just with his skin and lips, but also in every beat of his heart.

Na tanging ang tatakbo sa'yong isipan ay ibigay ang sarili mo nang buong-buo. To forget the world and provide him everything, because it's the bond, the invincible vampire love.

I told to myself that vampire's love is the best thing that this world could ever offer. Na kahit ang kamatayan ay walang kakayahang humadlang, but I was wrong, because vampire's bond could be the best and the worst.

It could make us alive and it could also kill us, tragically.

The salty tears from my eyes soared down to my lips, but these tears did not make him stop from kissing me. He continued, he deepened and he intensified his every movement.

I knew that he could taste the pain, he could feel that I've been suffering but it was like he's trying to brush it away through his kisses.

I want to hurt him badly, I want him to feel the pain, frustrations, betrayal, doubts, disappointment and—fear. Gusto kong diktahan ang sarili kong kalimutan na siya ang lalaking itinakda sa akin.

But I don't have the power against our bond. I may have the desire to hurt him, but my aching heart wants to caress him, I wished to give him a sharp pain on his chest, but my lips wanted to kiss his every breathing, I want him to feel frustrated, betrayed with endless fear, but my arms want to curl around him giving the heat of my body.

My tears and my mind were screaming of objection, but my heart was longing for a touch with the same man that caused its throbbing bleeding.

Evan never left my mouth without securing that the every gulp of the liquid was successfully passed through my throat. I even tried to bit his lips to stop him, but his blood on my mouth was a traitor.

My eyes full of tears glow with his eyes, legs curled around waist, body rubbed against his that ignited our fire of passion, arms snaked around his nape and urging tongues exploring each other's mouth.

Naha..

He couldn't even utter my name through his lips, as he chose to use it to satisfy my neck with his kisses. Evan made an abrupt movement with his vampire speed, causing my back to land on the metal cell, he covered my mouth again as we struggled to unbutton his uniform.

He expertly unlocked the metal cell without me being noticed, left inside was his uniform. Our vampire speed continued, and in our every stop while leaning in each prison cell were our uniforms flying all over the prison hallway.

We reached the door at the edge, both naked.

Maybe..maybe I could enjoy this night for the last time...

I told to myself after blocking our mind link.

Hurting or not, I knew to myself that I couldn't resist Evan. Pilit ko man isipin ang mga paraan nang pananakit niya sa akin, mauuwi pa rin akong naghihintay ng mga haplos at halik niya.