Cinderella

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Cinderella

Author: LillyMHenderson

Genre: Romance

Rating: Steamy

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary: Taking care of her younger brother and running her florist shop are Tessa's high priorities after her parents' tragic death eight years ago. When her best friend tries to pull her out of her "All Work-No Play" - zone, she's reluctant at first, but soon discovers that taking care of her own needs is something she should have done much sooner. And throw in Paul - a handsome and sweet guy that sweeps her off her feet - Tessa feels happier than she has in a very long time. It seems she finally found what she didn't know she had been looking for. So nothing stands in her way of a Happily Ever After. Right?

Possible Triggers: None

Strongest Writing Trait: Dialogue, creating relatable characters

Weakest Writing Trait: Description, Detail, limited vocabulary

Help request: General Feedback, does the story flow nicely, are there any questions concerning the plot as this is a stand-alone in a series.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!