Platinum Nights (Feedback)

I fell in love with this story from the very start!!! Once I started reading I simply could not put it down.

This is such a sweet, and heartbreaking, feel-good kind of love story!!! A tragic situation places Isa (mc) in a position to do things not everyone is capable of. Fortunately for her, luck and fate are on her side when her latest assignment turns out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to her and her ill daughter!!!

I was honestly disappointed when I reached the end and the story was over I wanted it to continue, but alas my own imagination finished the ending in my dreams lol.

Rarely can a book cause tears in my eyes or a lump in my throat, let alone get me smiling from ear to ear or chuckle slightly out loud. This book did all of the above.

Love your stories!!!

Keep it up, Girl!

~Nikki Kyss

I've read this book a while back, and as you already know, I loved it! It took me one chapter and I was hooked

I've read this book a while back, and as you already know, I loved it! It took me one chapter and I was hooked. I think I finished it in a couple of days, and it has a well-deserved place on my list of favorite books. It's a beautifully sweet, yet intense story – and this time in a good way intense ;) I loved the characters and their interactions, I loved the influence of Japanese culture, that made it an even more interesting read. I'll say it again, you're an amazing writer, and I have no idea what I can tell you to improve this story, other than that the ending felt a tiny bit rushed. But I still loved it!

~Lilly

I really liked that the main characters are of a more mature age

At the time of my review, I have read the first eight chapters. The plotline is developing at a good pace and manages to keep me intrigued.

Isa does not present herself as a common high paid whore. She thinks all on her feet I am interested in her back story.

The characters have a chemistry that I'm loving. In my head, this plays out a bit like Pretty Woman but I'm sure I'll be wrong.

Another thing I like about this book is the cultural differences between the two main characters. This made me look at the author profile and I like that she injected her culture into her writing.