Platinum Nights

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Platinum Nights

Author: Lila-Mina

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: Steamy

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary:

Isa Duarte has been an escort for over ten years now. It's a hard, nerve-wracking job, but she needs the money to take care of her daughter. At 36, she knows her days in this trade are numbered. When she's called in for an urgent job for a Platinum customer, she doesn't hesitate but braces herself: the men who can pay this kind of money may ask anything of her. But nothing could prepare her for Nogata Kazuhiro and the tempest he's going to bring into her life.

Possible Triggers:

Panic attack and anxiety, child illness, mention of substance abuse

Strongest Writing Trait:

Immersive descriptions and ability to rouse strong emotions.

Weakest Writing Trait:

Here and now, awkward and 'stiff' sentences, especially in dialogues

Help request:

Is the pace appropriate? Should this story be longer?

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!